Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: the maximum per package weight for the selected service . . . is 150 pounds

I advised Conor, the developer for the Ceon Advanced Shipper module, of the above. He advised I should change the maximum weight in the module. I was about to test this out when two things occurred:

First, I realized that in order for the Advanced Shipper module to work, my UPS built-in module had to be turned off; therefore, I did not effectively test the maximum weight setting in the built-in module, so maybe that will work.

Secondly, a hack made further testing halt. I have posted information about the hack in the security problems area.

So I guess I need to halt testing until I understand what happened on my test cart.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: the maximum per package weight for the selected service . . . is 150 pounds

Ceon Advanced Shipper module
    That was information that you should have provided at the outset!!!
    How it plays with the default modules is fully an item you need to be posting there and not here
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

After recovering from the hack attempt (ISP problem, not a problem with my Zen Cart), I was able to test the Built-In Shipping Estimator by limiting weight in Admin>Configuration>Shipping/Packaging. It does work to limit pounds to 150 or below. If the limit is set then the package weight does split automatically.

This UPS limitation interaction with the Admin>Configuration>Shipping/Packaging weight limit setting was not discussed elsewhere on the forum, and I really appreciate the clarification provided. I had taken the opposite approach of setting my weight limitation to 5000 pounds after reading another discussion on this forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12