Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 425
  1. #371

    Default Re: Apparel Boutique Template Support Thread

    I used your theme in italian language http://www.lescaleachiocciola.eu and is all right!
    On the hungarian site it's super too! http://www.lepcsok.com/
    Instead I have some troubles with french www.escalierencolimacon.eu
    and with german www.diespindeltreppen.com
    On both french and german spiral stairs sites, I can't publish the apparel boutique because the page is totally white instead to show your wonderful template, why? How I can patch it?
    www.lescaleachiocciola.eu = THE SPIRAL STAIRS

  2. #372
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    http://www.picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    5,240
    Plugin Contributions
    44

    Default Re: Apparel Boutique Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by scaleachiocciola View Post
    I used your theme in italian language http://www.lescaleachiocciola.eu and is all right!
    On the hungarian site it's super too! http://www.lepcsok.com/
    Instead I have some troubles with french www.escalierencolimacon.eu
    and with german www.diespindeltreppen.com
    On both french and german spiral stairs sites, I can't publish the apparel boutique because the page is totally white instead to show your wonderful template, why? How I can patch it?
    Take a look in your cache folder and correct any errors you see there.

    You also need to copy all of the english language files to your new language and translate the text.

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Custom Zen Cart Design & Templates
    Enhance your site with our 29 Free Zen Cart Templates Plus 10 Free Zen Cart Modules.
    Check them out!

  3. #373
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    332
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Apparel Boutique Template Support Thread

    how do I move the positition and size of the "Size dropdown" on a product page. I cant seem to find it on the CSS

  4. #374
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    http://www.picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    5,240
    Plugin Contributions
    44

    Default Re: Apparel Boutique Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wagnerguy View Post
    how do I move the positition and size of the "Size dropdown" on a product page. I cant seem to find it on the CSS
    If you post a link to the page I can take look.

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Custom Zen Cart Design & Templates
    Enhance your site with our 29 Free Zen Cart Templates Plus 10 Free Zen Cart Modules.
    Check them out!

  5. #375
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    332
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Apparel Boutique Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    If you post a link to the page I can take look.

    Thanks,

    Anne
    here it is. http://www.prokarateshop.com/karate-...-uniform-p-204

    thank you

  6. #376
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    http://www.picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    5,240
    Plugin Contributions
    44

    Default Re: Apparel Boutique Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wagnerguy View Post
    I am seeing the id=attrib-20 for the size drop down.

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Custom Zen Cart Design & Templates
    Enhance your site with our 29 Free Zen Cart Templates Plus 10 Free Zen Cart Modules.
    Check them out!

  7. #377
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    38
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Apparel Boutique Template Support Thread

    Hi all,
    Thanks for the great template! I installed it according to the instructions provided but for some reason it just looks off...please see the link!

    www.thehustlelusionstore.com/hhbelts

  8. #378
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    http://www.picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    5,240
    Plugin Contributions
    44

    Default Re: Apparel Boutique Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jbnyc View Post
    Hi all,
    Thanks for the great template! I installed it according to the instructions provided but for some reason it just looks off...please see the link!

    www.thehustlelusionstore.com/hhbelts

    It looks like your stylesheet is not loading. Check your configuration files for errors. You can also try uploading the template files again.

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Custom Zen Cart Design & Templates
    Enhance your site with our 29 Free Zen Cart Templates Plus 10 Free Zen Cart Modules.
    Check them out!

  9. #379
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    38
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Apparel Boutique Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    It looks like your stylesheet is not loading. Check your configuration files for errors. You can also try uploading the template files again.

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Thanks for the quick reply! Can you tell me how to check the files for errors? I tried re-uploading all the files but it's still the same...

  10. #380
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    http://www.picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    5,240
    Plugin Contributions
    44

    Default Re: Apparel Boutique Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jbnyc View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply! Can you tell me how to check the files for errors? I tried re-uploading all the files but it's still the same...
    The confirugration file is not in the template package it is in your zen cart install in includes/configure.php

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Custom Zen Cart Design & Templates
    Enhance your site with our 29 Free Zen Cart Templates Plus 10 Free Zen Cart Modules.
    Check them out!

 

 
Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A Pink Boutique Support Thread
    By picaflor-azul in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 301
    Last Post: 9 Apr 2014, 05:42 PM
  2. An Upscale Boutique Support Thread
    By picaflor-azul in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 298
    Last Post: 18 May 2013, 03:31 PM
  3. Simple Zen Template - Support Thread
    By jettrue in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 461
    Last Post: 27 Apr 2013, 01:33 AM
  4. Earthy Boutique Template Support Thread
    By jill8026 in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10 Nov 2012, 01:50 AM
  5. DigitalShop Template Support Thread
    By blingthemes in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 9 Mar 2011, 07:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •