Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apparel Boutique Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cactusrunning View Post
    I was wondering if you can tell me how to change the dotline's creating the columns between products? I was able to use the css stylesheets at get all the other dotlines changed, but can't find where to change the color of these ones. They still show up orange on my featured products and on individual categories of products.
    If you want to change the color of the dots created by the column divider pro module you have to change the includes/template/apparel_boutique/images/delim_v.gif.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

css problem Re: Apparel Boutique Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    If you want to change the color of the dots created by the column divider pro module you have to change the includes/template/apparel_boutique/images/delim_v.gif.

Thanks,

Anne
    Ok that's what I just messed with. I uploaded a new delim_v.gif pic with the color I need, but it doesn't look like it worked. Any other suggestions?

Oh, I was also going to ask. I have removed some of the Important Links, etc on my footer and noticed the column line shortened. How can I extend the line so they are all even without adding additional links? Hope that makes sense! Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Got the dotted line fixed, just took some time for it to update.

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Apparel Boutique Template Support Thread

Quick question, I apologize in advance if this is a general zc question and not template specific.

How do you change the path/url for the About Page on the sidebox and footer? Keeps reverting back to my home page. I noticed my site map goes to the correct About Page and I have entered all my About Us info in my define pages area; just haven't figured out these other 2 spots. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quick question, I apologize in advance if this is a general zc question and not template specific.

How do you change the path/url for the About Page on the sidebox and footer? Keeps reverting back to my home page. I noticed my site map goes to the correct About Page and I have entered all my About Us info in my define pages area; just haven't figured out these other 2 spots. Thanks!
    If you post a link to your site, I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Here is the link: http://bit.ly/sgsU65

My actual About Page is an .shtml doc so that may be why it isn't working. Any ideas would be great! Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Here is the link: http://bit.ly/sgsU65

My actual About Page is an .shtml doc so that may be why it isn't working. Any ideas would be great! Thanks.
    Yes, that is exactly the problem. A very important bit of information. You can enter your about us page text via the admin--tools--define pages editor--define_about_us.php and all the site links will be correct.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Yes, that is exactly the problem. A very important bit of information. You can enter your about us page text via the admin--tools--define pages editor--define_about_us.php and all the site links will be correct.

Thanks,

Anne
    Ok that's what I did, but it didn't work. I got it to work by going into includes>languages>english>extra_definitions>apparel_boutique>footer_menu_define s.php and replacing the FILENAME_ABOUT_US, with the page number (FILENAME_PAGE_X). Had to repeat this for the information sidebox.

Plugin Contributions

Ok that's what I did, but it didn't work. I got it to work by going into includes>languages>english>extra_definitions>apparel_boutique>footer_menu_define s.php and replacing the FILENAME_ABOUT_US, with the page number (FILENAME_PAGE_X). Had to repeat this for the information sidebox.
    Completely unnecessary if you have the template installed correctly and are using the about us define page.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Apparel Boutique Template Support Thread

Hi,

I am using v1.3.9h for the Apparel Boutique Template.

my site is www.2ndmask.com

However, when i visit my site via Firefox and Google Chrome, everything is fine but I can't found the facebook, twitter logo on the footer and the shopping cart, search logo on the header.

Both of the problems with the extra gap will be appeared between the header and the body via IE8.

Can you help?
    Thanks,
    Magnum

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast