Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 585
  1. #461
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    http://www.picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    4,917
    Plugin Contributions
    44

    Default Re: Ashley Pink Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tjturner View Post
    I was just wondering how do I add a mailing list button or something similar on my website so it can show up on the page.

    Thanks

    Tanja
    This question is very vague. You would just take the code for your mailing list sign up and add it to the appropriate zen cart file. If you want it in a sidebox, add the blank sidebox module first and then add your code.

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Custom Zen Cart Design & Templates
    Enhance your site with our 29 Free Zen Cart Templates Plus 10 Free Zen Cart Modules.
    Check them out!

  2. #462
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Ashley Pink Template Support Thread

    Hi,
    I had try to install the SQL patch stated in ur instruction for column display but it not working...
    Please check www.houseoflingeries.com out and see if u can find out why it's not working.. Thanks!

  3. #463
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    http://www.picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    4,917
    Plugin Contributions
    44

    Default Re: Ashley Pink Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by evangeline86 View Post
    Hi,
    I had try to install the SQL patch stated in ur instruction for column display but it not working...
    Please check www.houseoflingeries.com out and see if u can find out why it's not working.. Thanks!
    Did you go to admin--configuration--product listing and set the Product Listing - Layout Style to columns?

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Custom Zen Cart Design & Templates
    Enhance your site with our 29 Free Zen Cart Templates Plus 10 Free Zen Cart Modules.
    Check them out!

  4. #464
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Ashley Pink Template Support Thread

    I would like to use this on my Norwegian store, but when i try do add produckts with letters as , and , that we have here in Norway is is not possible. Is it not possible for me from Norway to use this templet?

  5. #465
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    8,758
    Plugin Contributions
    31

    Default Re: Ashley Pink Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gladjenta View Post
    I would like to use this on my Norwegian store, but when i try do add produckts with letters as , and , that we have here in Norway is is not possible. Is it not possible for me from Norway to use this templet?
    Probably not a template issue.. Might be an encoding issue. If it is an encoding issue, this has to do with your database and table collation setup.. You would need to post your questions regarding encoding issue in a new separate thread..
    My Site
    I don't answer support questions via PM. Post add-on support questions in the support thread. The question & the answer will benefit others with similar issues.

  6. #466
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    http://www.picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    4,917
    Plugin Contributions
    44

    Default Re: Ashley Pink Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gladjenta View Post
    I would like to use this on my Norwegian store, but when i try do add produckts with letters as , and , that we have here in Norway is is not possible. Is it not possible for me from Norway to use this templet?
    This is not a problem with the template. It sounds like it might be a character encoding problem.

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Custom Zen Cart Design & Templates
    Enhance your site with our 29 Free Zen Cart Templates Plus 10 Free Zen Cart Modules.
    Check them out!

  7. #467
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    http://www.picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    4,917
    Plugin Contributions
    44

    Default Re: Ashley Pink Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    Probably not a template issue.. Might be an encoding issue. If it is an encoding issue, this has to do with your database and table collation setup.. You would need to post your questions regarding encoding issue in a new separate thread..
    Yes, that is exactly what I wanted to say ;-) I wish that I had read your reply before I replied.

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Custom Zen Cart Design & Templates
    Enhance your site with our 29 Free Zen Cart Templates Plus 10 Free Zen Cart Modules.
    Check them out!

  8. #468
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    8,758
    Plugin Contributions
    31

    Default Re: Ashley Pink Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Yes, that is exactly what I wanted to say ;-) I wish that I had read your reply before I replied.

    Thanks,

    Anne
    You're a busy lady.. who has time to read!!! Heck I've posted a few "wish I read before I posted" things as of late..
    My Site
    I don't answer support questions via PM. Post add-on support questions in the support thread. The question & the answer will benefit others with similar issues.

  9. #469
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somerset, NJ
    Posts
    9
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Ashley Pink Template Support Thread

    Hi, everyone. I think this may be more of a ZenCart issue but since I'm using this great template, I thought I'd cover all of my bases, so please grade me on a curve.;-)

    Whenever we click on a product to display a category, e.g. earring, bracelets, the our eStore the page just reloads to the eStore home page. I've searched the forums and reviewing the ZenCart settings, but can't find anything.

    You can try the site here if you like: http://tuesdayschildshoppe.com/zencart/index.php

    Thanks, folks; suggestions are very welcome!

    John

  10. #470
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    8,758
    Plugin Contributions
    31

    Default Re: Ashley Pink Template Support Thread

    It is a Zen cart issue and you should create a new thread to get help from the right folks with this issue..

    Quote Originally Posted by jbabbott View Post
    Hi, everyone. I think this may be more of a ZenCart issue but since I'm using this great template, I thought I'd cover all of my bases, so please grade me on a curve.;-)

    Whenever we click on a product to display a category, e.g. earring, bracelets, the our eStore the page just reloads to the eStore home page. I've searched the forums and reviewing the ZenCart settings, but can't find anything.

    You can try the site here if you like: http://tuesdayschildshoppe.com/zencart/index.php

    Thanks, folks; suggestions are very welcome!

    John
    My Site
    I don't answer support questions via PM. Post add-on support questions in the support thread. The question & the answer will benefit others with similar issues.

 

 
Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A Pink Boutique Support Thread
    By picaflor-azul in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 301
    Last Post: 9 Apr 2014, 05:42 PM
  2. Lavender Template Support Thread
    By kobra in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 248
    Last Post: 29 Jan 2012, 04:30 PM
  3. Watermelon Template Support Thread
    By LissaE in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 14 Oct 2011, 04:03 AM
  4. Glacial Age Template Support Thread
    By clydejones in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 391
    Last Post: 22 Aug 2011, 04:15 PM
  5. DigitalShop Template Support Thread
    By blingthemes in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 9 Mar 2011, 07:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •