Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ashley Pink Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    This is not a template related question. Please search the forum for help.

Thanks,

Anne
    Okay...I didn't know if your special template handled it differently than the normal one would. Sorry.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Anne, however there was no link included in your post.

Thank you by the way for the prompt response! :)
    Sorry about that. Here it is:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=248

Plugin Contributions

Thank you once again, that was EXACTLY what I needed! Cleared up the error and we're good to go.

Thanks! And again, awesome template! :)

Plugin Contributions

Thank you once again, that was EXACTLY what I needed! Cleared up the error and we're good to go.

Thanks! And again, awesome template! :)

O.k., great

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    There are a couple things that I am still working on and can't figure out how. My website is http://blossomingbodyscents.com

The first thing is, on the left side I have a side box for more links, and the link titles say "page 2" "page 3" and "page 4" I figured out how to change the nav bar and title bar in the includes-languages-english-php files. But how do I change the title links in my side box?

for example: in my side box, I have "page 2" as my rewards page, and if you click on it it says "rewards" and gives info for the content. But I want the title/link in my sidebox to match to say "rewards" instead of "page 2".

The other thing is, I'd like to change the color of the footer box. I think that I have to do that in the css stylesheet, but I can't find the right code for just the footer.

the last thing is the "important links" in the footer. How do I put links there? I'd actually like to put my rewards (page 2), and fragrance descriptions (page 3) there.

Thank you!

Mary

Plugin Contributions

The first thing is, on the left side I have a side box for more links, and the link titles say "page 2" "page 3" and "page 4" I figured out how to change the nav bar and title bar in the includes-languages-english-php files. But how do I change the title links in my side box?

for example: in my side box, I have "page 2" as my rewards page, and if you click on it it says "rewards" and gives info for the content. But I want the title/link in my sidebox to match to say "rewards" instead of "page 2".
    Search the forum for this, it is not template specific and has been asked and answered many times.

The other thing is, I'd like to change the color of the footer box. I think that I have to do that in the css stylesheet, but I can't find the right code for just the footer.
    stylesheet_footer_menu.css

the last thing is the "important links" in the footer. How do I put links there? I'd actually like to put my rewards (page 2), and fragrance descriptions (page 3) there.
    Read the install.txt file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

sorry to have bothered you Anne.

Plugin Contributions

I asked this before, but apparently it got missed...not surprising, seeing how many people are asking for help. Your templates are fantastic!

I originally installed the Alyssa Green template, but I found that I like the look of the Ashley Pink template better. Only, I'd like it to be in green like the Alyssa template was. (My store colors are blue, green, and white.)

I've modified the images that I could access, and it looks sooo nice! But there are a lot of images that I can't open, such as anything in the buttons folder. How can I colorize these, and change the pink borders and break lines?

Thanks for your help...and again, thanks for doing such beautiful work!

http://www.rainforest-pets.com/shoppingcart/

Plugin Contributions

I asked this before, but apparently it got missed...not surprising, seeing how many people are asking for help. Your templates are fantastic!

I originally installed the Alyssa Green template, but I found that I like the look of the Ashley Pink template better. Only, I'd like it to be in green like the Alyssa template was. (My store colors are blue, green, and white.)

I've modified the images that I could access, and it looks sooo nice! But there are a lot of images that I can't open, such as anything in the buttons folder. How can I colorize these, and change the pink borders and break lines?

Thanks for your help...and again, thanks for doing such beautiful work!

http://www.rainforest-pets.com/shoppingcart/
    You can change colors in the stylesheet.css. Since you need to edit each button anyway, the simplest solution is to just create a blank button in your new style and then build all of your buttons from scratch.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Okay, you're going to hate me for this, but...

How do I edit (or even find???) the stylesheet.css? Can it be done through FrontPage?

And why can't I access the existing buttons and just colorize them? Why won't any editing program, even Photoshop, open them?? That's the first time I've ever seen that happen, and it's frustrating (and not a little unnerving).

Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast