Page 18 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ashley Pink Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Just a note of caution here. It is fine to use word to look at a .txt file, but never use it with php files.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thanks for letting me know! I just use it to read anyway it's so hard to read the actual file because I loose my place easily. I always copy and paste (when told to) using original file but I prob would one day try it from word and mess things up so it's good to know not to. Thanks, Cindy

Plugin Contributions

You have caused this error by deleting part of the link in the english.php file. You can fix it by replacing your current english.php file with the one from the template package.

Thanks,

Anne
    ok, thanks. I'll take a look at it and see what I did. I know I accidentally deleted your link and I probably missed a symbol or something when putting it back. glad it was that simple. anyway, if I can't figure it out it's really no big deal that's 2 links to your site! lol. Also, when I did a trial purchase, a gap happened at the header in IE8 and wouldn't go away. I checked on firefox and it was fine. I changed the text % for header from 130 to 100 and that fixed it unless there was a product in the cart. of course, in firefox, made the text quite a bit smaller. any ideas why that does that or what to do to fix? Thanks so much for all your help!
    Cindy

Good morning Anne,

I'm trying to install & configure RSS Feed to my site & it's been suggested that perhaps there is a problem/issue with how things appear on my template's source code.

I notice that you have RSS Feed installed to your own site & wondered if you could spare a moment to see what the difference is between your RSS Feed installation on your home site and mine on my Ashley Pink template.

The last few posts here are about my RSS Feed problem:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...94#post1004094

Thanks for any insights you can share about this.

sylvia

Plugin Contributions

Good morning Anne,

I'm trying to install & configure RSS Feed to my site & it's been suggested that perhaps there is a problem/issue with how things appear on my template's source code.

I notice that you have RSS Feed installed to your own site & wondered if you could spare a moment to see what the difference is between your RSS Feed installation on your home site and mine on my Ashley Pink template.

The last few posts here are about my RSS Feed problem:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...94#post1004094

Thanks for any insights you can share about this.
    This is not a problem with the template. If installed correctly, the rss feed module will work with no problems. I can only recommend following the install instructions that come with the module.

Thanks,

Anne

Anne,

Did you receive the email reply I sent you this morning?

Sylvia

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DK_Scully View Post
    ]
    Anyway, the finished product is http://www.rainforest-pets.com/shoppingcart/ and if anyone would like the modified-color images and buttons, I'll be happy to send them to you.
    Is this offer still going? Just I have been trying to do something similar to make the menu stand out and so far all I have done is pulled out most of my hair in frustration.

Plugin Contributions

Is this offer still going? Just I have been trying to do something similar to make the menu stand out and so far all I have done is pulled out most of my hair in frustration.
    I would recommend pm'ing the person who posted this.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne, I have installed Ashley Pink Template into my website, i found the blue box + sponsor in my website http://lovelykidz.com/.. Can you advise how to remove the blue box + sponsor?? thank you. regards, Jean

Plugin Contributions

JaylaStarr--Sorry about that I just realized that you are talking about the sponsors side box header. You need to add this:

Code:
    #bannerboxHeading {background-color:#fff;}
    to the very bottom of your includes/templates/ashley_pink/css/stylesheet.css.

Thanks,

Anne
    Hi Anne, just to update u that i have following the above instruction.. the sponsor side box background has changed.. May i know how to remove the sponsors side box and the banner at the very bottom of my website www.lovelykiz.com.. Regards, Jean

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne, just to update u that i have following the above instruction.. the sponsor side box background has changed.. May i know how to remove the sponsors side box and the banner at the very bottom of my website www.lovelykiz.com.. Regards, Jean
    O.k., great This tutorial will show you how to turn off all of the banners in the zen cart:

Easy Help Zen Cart Tutorial: How to Turn Off All Banners

Thanks,

Anne

Page 18 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast