Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ashley Pink Template Support Thread

I've installed the template and everything is working great except that the two define pages I added only show in information on the site and the define pages editor in admin. The pages themselves give a 404 page missing any suggestions? www.cherrypitcrafts.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by andilyn View Post
    I've installed the template and everything is working great except that the two define pages I added only show in information on the site and the define pages editor in admin. The pages themselves give a 404 page missing any suggestions? www.cherrypitcrafts.com
    What pages exactly are you talking about? Can you post links to them?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by andilyn View Post
    What pages exactly are you talking about? Can you post links to them?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Quin22cy View Post
    I tried re-uploading the footer files AND even tried with all_business footer files.
    I have no reference to your question. Are you missing files? What is the link to your site?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne, I love this template and I love your tutorials on your website too they helped me a lot since I don't even know the ABC of coding.

I've installed his template, however, when I take a look at your other template, they seem to be refined and look much better than this one in terms of its overall look...eg, the footer in the newer ones look amazing...and the header too...but I don't want to use them as I love this template

What I wanted to know is how I can add the 'home', 'log in', 'shopping cart' etc on top of the headers...here's an example... (I'm not sure what they're called....navigation menu??)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nesum18 View Post
    Hi Anne, I love this template and I love your tutorials on your website too they helped me a lot since I don't even know the ABC of coding.

I've installed his template, however, when I take a look at your other template, they seem to be refined and look much better than this one in terms of its overall look...eg, the footer in the newer ones look amazing...and the header too...but I don't want to use them as I love this template

What I wanted to know is how I can add the 'home', 'log in', 'shopping cart' etc on top of the headers...here's an example... (I'm not sure what they're called....navigation menu??)

I am happy that you like the template and are using it for your site.

You can add things to the header by editing the includes/templates/ashley_pink/common/tpl_header.php file.

If you like the layout/features of the bradford pure template but the colors, etc. of the ashley pink, I would recommend starting from the bradford pure and just changing the colors to those used in the ashley pink.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi, website is www.customprintablecards.com. I am adding attributes to my items now and notice that the Add to Cart Button and social media buttons are not placed below the attributes. How do I fix this? Zen Cart said it was a template issue. See this product: http://customprintablecards.com/stor...roducts_id=241

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dawndmd View Post
    Hi, website is www.customprintablecards.com. I am adding attributes to my items now and notice that the Add to Cart Button and social media buttons are not placed below the attributes. How do I fix this? Zen Cart said it was a template issue. See this product: http://customprintablecards.com/stor...roducts_id=241
    If you want to move elements on the product info page around, you can edit the includes/templates/ashley_pink/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Reloaded Ashley Pink and now web site requires user name and password to access. I know it's a permissions issue and how to reset them but haven't found which files to reset yet. www.fairy-bliss.com, using 1.39, GoDaddy, Linux os, message says...."The server http://fairy-bliss.com80 requires a username and password. The server says: User Backups" and then of course has the fields for the user name and password. I had reinstalled once before (I had messed up the main page using html to edit) with no problem. Any ideas?
    Last edited by alwiyah; 18 Mar 2013 at 04:48 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by alwiyah View Post
    Reloaded Ashley Pink and now web site requires user name and password to access. I know it's a permissions issue and how to reset them but haven't found which files to reset yet. www.fairy-bliss.com, using 1.39, GoDaddy, Linux os, message says...."The server http://fairy-bliss.com80 requires a username and password. The server says: User Backups" and then of course has the fields for the user name and password. I had reinstalled once before (I had messed up the main page using html to edit) with no problem. Any ideas?
    This is not a template problem. I would recommend contacting your web host about the error.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast