Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Ashley Pink Template Support Thread

I have two questions:

1) How can I move the line "Copyright © 2011 Victoria's Scents. Powered by Zen Cart" from the bottom of the white section where the Back buttons appear, either to the pink strip beneath it (I already removed all the links that were there), or to the very bottom where it lists my IP address? I don't care which place it goes. But please...I'm a php moron, so you'll have to type veeeeery slowly.

2) There are three shipping options on the checkout page...flat rate, actual rate, and for local pickup. How can I get rid of the flat rate, and only show the actual or local pickup? I realize this question was probably for the main Zen Cart forum, but since I'm already here.........

Thanks!!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ashley Pink Template Support Thread

I have two questions:

1) How can I move the line "Copyright © 2011 Victoria's Scents. Powered by Zen Cart" from the bottom of the white section where the Back buttons appear, either to the pink strip beneath it (I already removed all the links that were there), or to the very bottom where it lists my IP address? I don't care which place it goes. But please...I'm a php moron, so you'll have to type veeeeery slowly.

2) There are three shipping options on the checkout page...flat rate, actual rate, and for local pickup. How can I get rid of the flat rate, and only show the actual or local pickup? I realize this question was probably for the main Zen Cart forum, but since I'm already here.........

Thanks!!!
    If you post a link to your site I can take a look.

You can go to admin --modules--shippping to set your shipping modules.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

http://www.victorias-scents.com/shopping/

Thanks for pointing me to the right shipping area...somehow I missed that category entirely!

Plugin Contributions

Another quick question...on the Shopping Cart page (I'm trying a test order) it will allow me to change the number of items on one particular item...but not on any of the others. How do I make sure it will allow a customer to change the number of items they're ordering for any item in their shopping cart?

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Ashley Pink Template Support Thread

First I'd like to thank Anne for a fine template. This is an awesome piece of work!

For the most part everything is working fine since I switched to this template, however my browser is reporting jscript errors on every page. Here is the common error:

Code:
    Line: 30
    Char: 1
    Code: 0
    URI: http://tampagemfactory.com/includes/templates/ashley_pink/jscript/jscript_easySlider.js

Line: 208
    URI: http://tampagemfactory.com/index.php?main_page=
    This is in IE 8. Anyone have any ideas?

Also, after installing this template, Image Handler2 stopped working. Do we simply need to re-install it?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Two more quick questions, and hopefully that will keep me silent for a while.

1) Your template demo isn't smashed right at the top of the screen, like mine is. (http://www.rainforest-pets.com/shoppingcart/). How can I move it down some so that the top curve is visible?

2) I'm adding items to the cart like dog collars, where I have 6 different colors and 5 different sizes of each style. Is there ANY way to lump these together into one item, so that a drop-down box (or something equivalent) shows sm-blue, sm green, med blue, med green, etc.? Or do I have to do a separate entry for every single item?

This template is simply gorgeous...can't wait to figure out how to finish tweaking the graphics so that it's a soft green instead of pink. (My site colors are blue, green, and white.)

Plugin Contributions

Oh wait, I lied. I do have another question. Sorry.

I successfully changed the php code so that New Products are randomized on the index page, and the What's New sidebar. But they're all in sequential order on the category pages. Where do I need to modify the code so that it shows up randomized on every page?

Plugin Contributions

First I'd like to thank Anne for a fine template. This is an awesome piece of work!

For the most part everything is working fine since I switched to this template, however my browser is reporting jscript errors on every page. Here is the common error:

Code:

Line: 30
    URI: http://tampagemfactory.com/includes/..._easySlider.js

Line: 208
    URI: http://tampagemfactory.com/index.php?main_page=

This is in IE 8. Anyone have any ideas?

Also, after installing this template, Image Handler2 stopped working. Do we simply need to re-install it?

Follow the instructions here:

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I successfully changed the php code so that New Products are randomized on the index page, and the What's New sidebar. But they're all in sequential order on the category pages. Where do I need to modify the code so that it shows up randomized on every page?
    This is not a template related question. Please search the forum for help.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Follow the instructions here:

Thanks,

Anne
    Thanks Anne, however there was no link included in your post.

Thank you by the way for the prompt response! :)

Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast