Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Avonlee Contempo Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    The slider doesn't put the featured products into the slide show. You have to add the slides that you want for the slide show. See detailed instructions for using the slider in the readme.html file included with the template package.

It looks like you are missing files. I would recommend uploading the includes/languages/english/html_includes/avonlee_contempo/define_main_page.php file again from the template package making sure that you overwrite the existing file.

Thanks,

Anne
    I tried that a few times, but it still didn't work. I had it working and had the slides going. I made some changes to the layout, product listing, etc., then my Home and Logo links were not going back to the main page. I know how to upload the images, and did have it working, so it is something else. I was hoping someone out there would know where you set your Zencart settings to open up to a certain page (not using a URL redirect). I have been using Zencart for years, but for the life of me, cannot figure this one out.

I don't know that it is an issue with the template; in fact, I do not think it is, I think it is my settings in Zencart. I've searched forums, etc. I was just hoping someone with your experience may know what I need to do...{pulling my hair out here cause my slides look GOOD and I LOVE that main page!}

Ah, well, I'm sure it will come to me some day...lol

Thanks for a beautiful template...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by charmedniki View Post
    I tried that a few times, but it still didn't work. I had it working and had the slides going. I made some changes to the layout, product listing, etc., then my Home and Logo links were not going back to the main page. I know how to upload the images, and did have it working, so it is something else. I was hoping someone out there would know where you set your Zencart settings to open up to a certain page (not using a URL redirect). I have been using Zencart for years, but for the life of me, cannot figure this one out.

I don't know that it is an issue with the template; in fact, I do not think it is, I think it is my settings in Zencart. I've searched forums, etc. I was just hoping someone with your experience may know what I need to do...{pulling my hair out here cause my slides look GOOD and I LOVE that main page!}

Ah, well, I'm sure it will come to me some day...lol

Thanks for a beautiful template...
    Do you have a backup from before you started making changes?

I made some changes to the layout, product listing, etc., then my Home and Logo links were not going back to the main page.
    I am afraid that this is too vague for me to offer any help . What exact changes did you make? What files did you edit? etc.

Thanks,

Anne

Hi Anne,

I just wanted to thank you again for your help. An issue with the footer is solved! The footer was corrupted, because while dragging the avonlee contempo indludes folder to my FTP, the avonlee contempo folder from includes/languages/english/extra_definition/avonlee contempo was missing (for some reason it didn't show in my includes/languages/polish/extra definitions folder). I copied the missing avonlee folder from languages/english/extra definition and everything is fine now!
    If someone has a similar problem, I hope this post will help.
    Thank you for your work and help, Anne!

Hi,charmedniki

Unfortunately, I'm not an expert but earlier I also had some problems with the slider on my main page. If nothing works for you, and you want slider so badly, try to copy and paste the slider code directly to Admins Define Pages Editor -> define main page.
    After pasting the code to the main page, just change the images and link paths of the slider, so they can apply to pages you want people to see, after clicking on the slider banners. This should cause the slider to appear...It helped me, I hope it will work for you too.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by aleksandra View Post
    Hi Anne,

I just wanted to thank you again for your help. An issue with the footer is solved! The footer was corrupted, because while dragging the avonlee contempo indludes folder to my FTP, the avonlee contempo folder from includes/languages/english/extra_definition/avonlee contempo was missing (for some reason it didn't show in my includes/languages/polish/extra definitions folder). I copied the missing avonlee folder from languages/english/extra definition and everything is fine now!
    If someone has a similar problem, I hope this post will help.
    Thank you for your work and help, Anne!
    I'm happy that you figured it out!

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

bug Re: Avonlee Contempo Template Support Thread

picaflor-azul
    Hello!

I'm very happy with your Avonlee Contempo template.
    I modify it for my needs and design for about 2 weeks already and very close to the final, but I have some troubles and I can't figure out by myself where is bug sits.

I'm newbie to php and css, but I learning it well, while working on zen-cart modules and modify the template.

I'm using the 1.3.9h zen-cart.

Description of the problem/bug:

In the product info page, when the product has additional images and it's quantity are more than 3 - they are starting to move the right sidebox more and more, instead of making the new row (column) under the previous 3. They are no wrapping. And the % of the width, that are shared between elements (I using Firebug 1.9 for Firefox to inspect forms & css - I found it very usefull and helpful) are become 19.8% for each element in case if I have 5 additional images, instead of become 33% (max 3 totally per mainwrappercontent space between sideboxes) and form a new row under etc.
    I can't find the file or constant that produces this bug or where it "lives" I tryed all - even reverting back the original stylesheet.css from your template and some .php files that may be responsible for this... but nothing.

All other columns and rows shows correctly - on the main page, the new products, the catecories - they are all wrap rows and form columns regarding to image sizes and available space - so I have 3 elements per row in the grid. No affects to right sidebox totally.
    The problem in only with "additional images" on the product page...

here is the screenshots:

Could you help me to figure out where is the problem and what I should modify to fix this? I see that the default template and the Avonlee in it's default state shows additional images correctly as it shoud... But I can't find any difference in any files that may result in such problem.

If it would help - I added the colorbox jscript to main_product_image and additional_product_images, but as I sen it not affecting any row/grid positioning - just replaces oldschool pop-up window to overlay image show/slideshow w/o opening any additional windows.

I also may PM you a link to the shop to see it in "action"

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

sorry, forgot to post the picture, that shows correct state:

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Gre4ka View Post
    picaflor-azul
    Hello!

I'm very happy with your Avonlee Contempo template.
    I modify it for my needs and design for about 2 weeks already and very close to the final, but I have some troubles and I can't figure out by myself where is bug sits.

I'm newbie to php and css, but I learning it well, while working on zen-cart modules and modify the template.

I'm using the 1.3.9h zen-cart.

Description of the problem/bug:

In the product info page, when the product has additional images and it's quantity are more than 3 - they are starting to move the right sidebox more and more, instead of making the new row (column) under the previous 3. They are no wrapping. And the % of the width, that are shared between elements (I using Firebug 1.9 for Firefox to inspect forms & css - I found it very usefull and helpful) are become 19.8% for each element in case if I have 5 additional images, instead of become 33% (max 3 totally per mainwrappercontent space between sideboxes) and form a new row under etc.
    I can't find the file or constant that produces this bug or where it "lives" I tryed all - even reverting back the original stylesheet.css from your template and some .php files that may be responsible for this... but nothing.

All other columns and rows shows correctly - on the main page, the new products, the catecories - they are all wrap rows and form columns regarding to image sizes and available space - so I have 3 elements per row in the grid. No affects to right sidebox totally.
    The problem in only with "additional images" on the product page...

here is the screenshots:

Could you help me to figure out where is the problem and what I should modify to fix this? I see that the default template and the Avonlee in it's default state shows additional images correctly as it shoud... But I can't find any difference in any files that may result in such problem.

If it would help - I added the colorbox jscript to main_product_image and additional_product_images, but as I sen it not affecting any row/grid positioning - just replaces oldschool pop-up window to overlay image show/slideshow w/o opening any additional windows.

I also may PM you a link to the shop to see it in "action"

Thanks!
    If you send me a link to your site I can take a look.

You can set the number of additional images per row in admin--configuration--images--Product Info - Number of Additional Images per Row

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    If you send me a link to your site I can take a look.

You can set the number of additional images per row in admin--configuration--images--Product Info - Number of Additional Images per Row

Thanks,

Anne
    Ahh... what a shame

Yes. It was that. I changed the value at the beginning and forgot about it. Revert back to 3 and all is fine now (as it should)
    Thanks a lot for a tip! And sorry for disturb, because it was not a template issue as i thought.

Plugin Contributions

May I ask 1 more question?
    It's possible again due to some modifications I made, but I'm not sure.
    The problem is with IE browsers. They shows input fields cursor in incorrect position - out of the fields for about 10 pixels. This happens in all possible fields. And occurs only in IE. Firefox, Opera, Chrome - all renders cursor pointer correctly. I checked default theme with IE and Avonlee in default state - all is fine in IE too.

IE:

Firefox:

Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast