Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Avonlee Contempo Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gre4ka View Post
    May I ask 1 more question?
    It's possible again due to some modifications I made, but I'm not sure.
    The problem is with IE browsers. They shows input fields cursor in incorrect position - out of the fields for about 10 pixels. This happens in all possible fields. And occurs only in IE. Firefox, Opera, Chrome - all renders cursor pointer correctly. I checked default theme with IE and Avonlee in default state - all is fine in IE too.

IE:

Firefox:

The bug must be caused by some modification you have made. I would do a compare between the original stylesheet and your modified stylesheet.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    Great work on all your templates and hat's off on offering them for free...I'll be donating once I'm up and running.

I need a date input and would like to use a simple calendar. I uploaded JS Datepicker and files and folders and attribute code are in right place but not working whatsoever. His support thread is dusty for over a year...so I ask you: Do you know of a easy calendar mod that works with your template?

Many thanks in advance,

Stephen

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swjake View Post
    Hello,
    Great work on all your templates and hat's off on offering them for free...I'll be donating once I'm up and running.

I need a date input and would like to use a simple calendar. I uploaded JS Datepicker and files and folders and attribute code are in right place but not working whatsoever. His support thread is dusty for over a year...so I ask you: Do you know of a easy calendar mod that works with your template?

Many thanks in advance,

Stephen

Any javascript or jquery calendar will work with the template if they are properly installed ;-)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,
    Thanks for this wonderful contribution.

I notice that the product images don't have alt text attached to them. Is there any way to include a product name or category name as alt text to the product images in the listing pages?

It would increase the SEO and the accessibility.

Thanks,
    Tyler Nagel

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tnagel View Post
    Hi Anne,
    Thanks for this wonderful contribution.

I notice that the product images don't have alt text attached to them. Is there any way to include a product name or category name as alt text to the product images in the listing pages?

It would increase the SEO and the accessibility.

Thanks,
    Tyler Nagel
    This has nothing to do with the template code. This is zen cart core code. I would recommend posting this to a more appropriate thread for help/feedback.

Also, I do believe that all product images and product images on the product listing pages have dynamically produced alt tags from the product names.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    This has nothing to do with the template code. This is zen cart core code. I would recommend posting this to a more appropriate thread for help/feedback.

Also, I do believe that all product images and product images on the product listing pages have dynamically produced alt tags from the product names.

Thanks,

Anne
    Oh, I feel silly. I see they are showing up now. I'm not sure if it was a temporary server glitch or I was just plain too tired, but you're right: there's alt text there now. Oops. And thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Anne, This is the second template of yours I am using. I Love them. I want an image above the nav bar that sits behind the currency, language, logo, and slogan. Is this possible with a style sheet entry or do I need to edit the PHP. How would I go about this?

Thanks in advance,
    Shawn

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shawnchr View Post
    Anne, This is the second template of yours I am using. I Love them. I want an image above the nav bar that sits behind the currency, language, logo, and slogan. Is this possible with a style sheet entry or do I need to edit the PHP. How would I go about this?

Thanks in advance,
    Shawn
    Use the stylesheet to add a background image to the #logoWrapper.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Anne,

I have tried to add and image here is the section I edited and what I edited highlighted in red. What am I doing wrong?

/*bof wrappers - page or section containers*/
    #mainWrapper {background: transparent;text-align: left;width: 950px;vertical-align: top;position:relative; top:0px;}
    #contentMainWrapper {background-color:#fff;}
    #logoWrapper {background-image: includes/templates/avonlee_contempo/images/02mid.gif;}
    #headerWrapper, #contentMainWrapper, #logoWrapper, #cartBoxListWrapper, #ezPageBoxList, #cartBoxListWrapper ul, #ezPageBoxList ul, #mainWrapper, #popupAdditionalImage, #popupImage {margin: 0em;padding: 0em;}
    #navColumnOneWrapper, #navColumnTwoWrapper, #mainWrapper {margin: auto;}
    #logo, .centerBoxContents, .specialsListBoxContents, .categoryListBoxContents, .centerBoxContentsAlsoPurch, .attribImg {float: left;}
    #tagline {color:#b5b5b5;font-size: 1.65em;text-align :left;text-transform:lowercase;vertical-align:bottom;margin-left:10px;margin-bottom:25px;}
    #logo {padding-top:15px;padding-left:15px;}
    #sendSpendWrapper {border: 1px solid #cacaca;float: right;margin: 0em 0em 1em 1em;}
    .floatingBox, #accountLinksWrapper, #sendSpendWrapper, #checkoutShipto, #checkoutBillto, #navEZPagesTOCWrapper {margin: 0;width: 47%;}
    .wrapperAttribsOptions {margin: 0.3em 0em;}

Plugin Contributions

#logoWrapper {background-image: includes/templates/avonlee_contempo/images/02mid.gif;}

Should be:

background-image: url(../images/02mid.gif);
    Last edited by RescoCCC; 4 Mar 2012 at 01:11 AM.

Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast