Hi,

Just installed 1.39.f. on MySQL. Windows server running IIS8. All appeared to go well. I started importing Product Categories from another e-commerce system and that went fine.

Then I attempted to import some Products. Afterwards, I get the error below. So I emptied the Products and Product Descriptions tables and tried again. Same problem. I then emptied the Product Categories tables and tried again. Same problem.

What did I do wrong?

I read a post about STRICT_TRANS_TABLES being an issue in MySQL5 but wanted to check first that I didn't overlook something obvious.

Ideas?

TIA,

---JC

1264 Out of range value for column 'products_id' at row 1
in:
[insert into zen_products (products_quantity, products_type, products_model, products_price, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_virtual, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id, products_quantity_order_min, products_quantity_order_units, products_priced_by_attribute, product_is_free, product_is_call, products_quantity_mixed, product_is_always_free_shipping, products_qty_box_status, products_quantity_order_max, products_sort_order, products_discount_type, products_discount_type_from, products_price_sorter, products_image, products_date_added, master_categories_id) values ('0', '1', '', '0', null, '0', '1', '0', '0', '7', '1', '1', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '', now(), '45')]
If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.