Plugin Contributions

Default Blanks page loads after clicking Confirm Order using CyberSource addon module

Hi, Please help me.
    I had same issue for "Blanks page loads after clicking Continue checkout".
    I use zencart v1.39h and put a third party addon - cybersource payment gateaway. I understand zencart team not responsible for this.
    I try to figure this out for 3 days already,I am exactly follow the addon updater's implement guide line, it just come out the blank page at 2nd step of checkout process when is input mistake. cybersource support team said there is no problem for the setting in their site.
    I got blank page after billing information input, and click "Continue checkout", the error message shows on the browser " as :
    //gemstone.org/shop/index.php?main_page=checkout_payment&payment_error=cs&error=The+credit+card+numb er+starting+with++was+not+entered+correctly%2C+or+we+do+not+accept+that+kind+of+ card.+Please+try+again+or+use+another+credit+card.&cc_owner=&card_expirationMont h=01&card_expirationYear=10.

with blank page come out!

can anyone help,
    you can test at my test account:
    user email : ichiu#live.com(# replace with @)
    Password : testtest
    and you can start from : http://gemstone.org/shop/index.php?m...e=products_all

thanks!
    Last edited by xyzphoto; 30 Nov 2010 at 02:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Blanks page loads after clicking Confirm Order using CyberSource addon module

The module needs to be rewritten to use $messageStack for passing errors, instead of passing errors via the URL.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Blanks page loads after clicking Confirm Order using CyberSource addon module

Thans a lot!
    So, better I use v1.38 to fit the cybersource addon!
    I read from somewhere, someone use v1.38a, and it's working.
    I will try it Tonight!
    Thanks again

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

No. v1.3.8a has serious security flaws. Better to use v1.3.9 and fix your addon to work properly.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

As a very novice coder where does this change need to be made? I have a client who's bank uses Cybersource as the gateway. I was hoping he had authorize but the bank gave us the great news today that they use cybersource. Any help with how to modify the code and which files would be helpful..