Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Having storefront be foreign language & the admin remain english?

Hi All,
    Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I had just successfully changed my zencart template to be a foreign language, but however, i found that the admin portion of zencart had adopted the same language as well. wondering if any of the zencart pros out there can either show me a way to keep the admin portion in english while the storefront is in another language, or to point me to a thread that discusses this? I have searched high and low and can find no solution to my problem.

sincerely
    HG

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Having storefront be foreign language & the admin remain english?

What ever language pack you applied apparently also had /admin language file

Look through the language pack structure and only upload the /includes parts
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

HI Kobra,
    thank you very much for reading my reply - i have looked over all the admin folders and actually replaced the files in the japanese folder with the same files in the english folder. however, the admin portion of the site remains in japanese. any additiona help or guidance you could provide to me would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

i have looked over all the admin folders and actually replaced the files in the japanese folder
    You do not need or want any Japanese folders/files in the admin side if you want it in english
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten