Page 10 of 102 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Super Orders v3.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by joyjoy View Post
    Oh I'm not sure if I was clear on this. I was having to do this re-login thing before I upgraded to Super Orders 3.0. I don't experience this anywhere else in admin.

Do you think this is a zen cart issue then?
    If you are running 1.3.9h you may want to check to see if the
    Debug Error Logging Utility is installed if not you can grab it here http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=860 this maybe a good way to start to see if any errors are popping up and give a good head start.
    PCI Certified Web Hosting - ControlScan, Security Metrics (Platinum Partner), McAfee, TrustKeeper
    Business Class Web Hosting - Linux and cPanel Powered

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I have just installed super orders 3.0 to my zencart 1.3.9h

However, after I uploading all files, my admin page becomes a blank page. The debug file said:
    [09-Jan-2011 19:17:23] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /catalog/admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/lcsd_merged_packing_slips.php on line 35

I tried to remove the lcsd_merged_packing_slips.php and the admin works again. Please let me know where the problem is. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by musicfreer View Post
    Hi,

However, after I uploading all files, my admin page becomes a blank page. The debug file said:
    [09-Jan-2011 19:17:23] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /catalog/admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/lcsd_merged_packing_slips.php on line 35

I tried to remove the lcsd_merged_packing_slips.php and the admin works again. Please let me know where the problem is. Thanks!

Try reuploading the entire directory from the 1_Install_Files folder, see if this changes anything make sure you rename the directory YOUR_ADMIN
    PCI Certified Web Hosting - ControlScan, Security Metrics (Platinum Partner), McAfee, TrustKeeper

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by knuckle-101 View Post
    Try reuploading the entire directory from the 1_Install_Files folder, see if this changes anything make sure you rename the directory YOUR_ADMIN
    Hi,

I have tried reuploading the whole folders again and again. And I also make sure that the admin directory has been changed.

By the way, I cannot find any folder names needed to change to my own template. Did I miss anything here?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

On another note do you have Super Orders 2.0 installed before 3.0?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I have tried reuploading the whole folders again and again. And I also make sure that the admin directory has been changed.

By the way, I cannot find any folder names needed to change to my own template. Did I miss anything here?
    Go to your admin --> tools --> Template Select what is the name of the template you are using.

Nevertheless there is no over ride needed for the Install and Required Core Files.

Plugin Contributions

On another note do you have Super Orders 2.0 installed before 3.0?
    I installed 2.0 in my old cart 1.3.8a

I am now building a new site 1.3.9h at another directory, but using the same database backup of the old website. I also believe this should be the problem, any idea how to fix it? thanks

Plugin Contributions

Go to your admin --> tools --> Template Select what is the name of the template you are using.

Nevertheless there is no over ride needed for the Install and Required Core Files.
    I am using a template called cherry_zen, but the point is as you said, I cant find any overrides needed. I think the problem is on the previous installation of 2.0

Plugin Contributions

I am using a template called cherry_zen, but the point is as you said, I cant find any overrides needed. I think the problem is on the previous installation of 2.0

Run this sql query file inside the Super Orders 3.0 folder uninstall_super_orders_prior_versions.sql using the admin install sql tool

admin --> tools --> Install SQL Patches use the browse and search button as it is more accurate then pasting

Once complete rerun the super_orders_install_v30.sql

Plugin Contributions

Run this sql query file inside the Super Orders 3.0 folder uninstall_super_orders_prior_versions.sql using the admin install sql tool

admin --> tools --> Install SQL Patches use the browse and search button as it is more accurate then pasting

Once complete rerun the super_orders_install_v30.sql
    I followed your steps, when I upload that file to the hosting, admin becomes blank again, any other possible reason?

Page 10 of 102 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast