Thank You!!!!!!Adding to my previous post....
I don't know the specific answers to your questions, so all I can do is tell you what I would do if I wanted to make the changes you're wanting to make. Since I don't know how much you know or don't know, I have no way of knowing how much detail you need, so the above post was fairly general.
Here's specifically what I would do after making backups:
1. I already have the Firefox browser and the Firebug addon installed on my computer...so if you don't have those tools - get them. They are invaluable for this and many other similar tasks.
2. Using my FF browser, I would log in to my admin and launch an invoice and a packing slip for an order.
3. I would browse the packing slip with Firebug "on" to identify and isolate the code (which is probably a table) that determines where on the page the "Bill to" and "Ship to" info appears. This way, I would easily be able to find that same code in the admin/super_packingslip.php file.
4. I would repeat the same step with the admin/super_invoice.php file for the same reason.
5. I would then use a text editor like Notepad++ (or plain old Notepad, but ++ is easier to use) to open both admin/super_invoice.php and admin/super_packingslip.php.
6. Looking at them in Notepad++, I would use admin/super_invoice.php to guide me as to how to move the "Bill to" and "Ship to" table data around in admin/super_packingslip.php in such a way as to mimic the layout in admin/super_invoice.php
7. I would then use Notepad++ to make the necessary changes.
8. As I go about making changes, I would refresh the web page displaying the packing slip to see if my changes are happening as anticipated, and use Firebug to help me identify where/how I went wrong if things didn't work out as I had anticipated.
9. To remove the comments from the packing slip, I would do the same thing...use Firebug to isolate the code that displays the comments on the packing slip, then use a text editor to open and edit admin/super_packingslip.php by commenting out or removing that code and then refreshing my packing slip page to see if it worked as anticipated.
Sooooo....that's what I would do. And if that didn't work, I'd be looking for some help.
Hope this helps you - good luck and happy Zenning