Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Ultimate Cross Sell [Support Thread]

This Contribution is a combination/modification of several others in order to include with one installation three separate centerboxes to display your store's upsell, cross sell and related products along with their sideboxes to give you more flexibility with the look of your store. In addition, a Cross Sell on Shopping Cart and a Also Purchased Products are included.

Features:
    • Centerboxes for Upsell, Cross Sell and Related Products.
    • Display the Products Name.
    • Display the Products Model Number.
    • Display the Products Buy Now / More Info Link.
    • Enable, Disable and Remove this module from the admin.
    • Enable and Disable individual Centerboxes from the admin.
    • Also Purchased Products Centerbox on Shopping Cart.
    • Cross Sell Products Centerbox on Shopping Cart.
    • Sideboxes for Upsell, Cross Sell and Related Products.

Click here to download

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate Cross Sell for Zen Cart

Hello,
    I installed your mod, the admin part works perfectly, but when I go to view what's in my shopping cart, this is what I get

Code:
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(select p.products_id, p.products_image from zen_ultimate_cross_sell_1 xp, ' at line 13
    in:
    [(select p.products_id, p.products_image from zen_ultimate_cross_sell_1 xp, zen_products p, zen_products_description pd where xp.products_id = '79' and xp.cross_sell_id = p.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_status = 1 order by rand() limit 6) UNION (select p.products_id, p.products_image from zen_ultimate_cross_sell_1 xp, zen_products p, zen_products_description pd where xp.products_id = '81' and xp.cross_sell_id = p.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_status = 1 order by rand() limit 6)(select p.products_id, p.products_image from zen_ultimate_cross_sell_1 xp, zen_products p, zen_products_description pd where xp.products_id = '79' and xp.cross_sell_id = p.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_status = 1 order by rand() limit 6) UNION (select p.products_id, p.products_image from zen_ultimate_cross_sell_1 xp, zen_products p, zen_products_description pd where xp.products_id = '81' and xp.cross_sell_id = p.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_status = 1 order by rand() limit 6)]

Plugin Contributions

Hello artistcsi,

I have tried recreating the problem that you are experiencing. The only way I can do so it's by giving the option "Cross Sell - Display Products - Max" a negative value but that is not your case.

I noticed that you have a table prefix on your installation and it appears to have mixed settings. Click Here

Looking at the forum I found the following two threads that might be able to help, 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax: "limit -3" and Unknown error in SQL syntax.

I know it's not much help. I'll continue searching for a much more better answer.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_zc View Post
    Hello artistcsi,

I have tried recreating the problem that you are experiencing. The only way I can do so it's by giving the option "Cross Sell - Display Products - Max" a negative value but that is not your case.

I noticed that you have a table prefix on your installation and it appears to have mixed settings. Click Here

Looking at the forum I found the following two threads that might be able to help, 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax: "limit -3" and Unknown error in SQL syntax.

I know it's not much help. I'll continue searching for a much more better answer.
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    I fixed it!
    I had a couple of the other mods installed, cross sell and upsell/crosssell or something like that so I figured something wasn't playing nice between them. I uninstalled all files that were associated with the other two cross sells, being careful NOT to uninstall the ones that Ult cross sell shared with them, re-examined my tpl_product_info_display file and now I am good to go.

It not only looks great, but it works just like you said that it would.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Ultimate Cross Sell for Zen Cart

I installed the Ultimate Cross Sell for Zen Cart and I am not seeing the new layout boxes in the layout boxes controller. I'm using the 1.3.9h version.

The site is westcoastdogbeds.com

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by screamingfingers View Post
    I installed the Ultimate Cross Sell for Zen Cart and I am not seeing the new layout boxes in the layout boxes controller. I'm using the 1.3.9h version.

The site is westcoastdogbeds.com

Thanks.
    I am having the same problem.

Plugin Contributions

My apologies for the late response. I have just spent two days trying to get rid of a virus that infected my computer.

The "Utlimate Cross Sell for Zen Cart" contribution utilizes the template override system. The download contains the following files:
    includes\modules\sideboxes\YOUR_TEMPLATE\cross_sell.php
    includes\modules\sideboxes\YOUR_TEMPLATE\related.php
    includes\modules\sideboxes\YOUR_TEMPLATE\up_sell.php

If loaded properly, these files should be displayed under your Admin > Tools > Layout boxes Controller, regardless of template. With that being said, once you adjust the settings to your preference, you should see the sideboxes in your store, providing that you have changed the "YOUR_TEMPLATE" folder name to match that of your current template.

There are 17 files contained among five folders which are dependant upon the folder's name being properly changed to that of the current store.

Please verify whether you have/have not uploaded all neccessary files to your website and make tha appropriate changes.

includes\languages\english\extra_definitions\YOUR_TEMPLATE\
    includes\modules\sideboxes\YOUR_TEMPLATE
    includes\modules\YOUR_TEMPLATE\
    includes\templates\YOUR_TEMPLATE\css\
    includes\templates\YOUR_TEMPLATE\

Plugin Contributions

bug Re: Ultimate Cross Sell for Zen Cart

Hi ultimate_zc,

Thanks for the module, it looks very promising and gets points for it's all-in-one functionality.

I'm having a problem with my admin area. I've uploaded all the files and triple-checked to make sure all are in place.

After I upload the files and go to log into my admin, I get a blank screen (we call it the White Screen of Death in Drupal )

I wanted to try to narrow down which file was causing the issue and I think I have. When I remove
    /myadmin/includes/functions/extra_functions/ultimate_cross_sell.php, my admin area magically reappears. When I re-upload this file, I get the white screen again. Now that I don't have ../extra_functions/ultimate_cross_sell.php uploaded the server, it looks like I can go ahead and install this mod from the admin area, but obviously I don't want to do this without all the files being ready to go on the server!

I had previously installed Multi Cross Sell, but unistalled/disabled it, and running the SQL page that you include in your documentation results in a message that the table "new address book" does not exist.

Can you offer any insight or perhaps a patch for this problem? I'm running ZC v1.3.9h.

Thanks!
    Catherine

Plugin Contributions

Please take a look at artistcsi's possible solution for your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by artistcsi View Post
    I had a couple of the other mods installed, cross sell and upsell/crosssell or something like that so I figured something wasn't playing nice between them. I uninstalled all files that were associated with the other two cross sells, being careful NOT to uninstall the ones that Ult cross sell shared with them, re-examined my tpl_product_info_display file and now I am good to go.
    Make sure any prior cross sell mods files are deleted. Also, if you could, please post any other mods you have installed and any cache/myDEBUG-xxxxxxxx-xxxxx.log message. Doing so would give me a better understanding of the error you are experiencing.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Have a Drink Re: Ultimate Cross Sell for Zen Cart

Hi ultimate_zc,

Thanks for getting back to me. And you solved my problem! I had not removed all of the old files from the Multi Cross Sell module I had previously installed, and something in there must have been causing conflicts. Now that I have your mod installed, I can see how similar they are, so it makes sense. Looking forward to getting this configured today! Thanks for the speedy support.

All the best,
    CG

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast