Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: When will there be a fix for the UPS shipping Module

Well, I apparently did something wrong. I loaded in all the UPSXML files where they are supposed to go. I double checked their locations and everything looks correct. I went back to my admin/modules/shipping and all of the configuring for all of the shipping modules is gone. I have no idea what I coudl have done. I am wondering if anyone knows where to look to fix this problem?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tprint1 View Post
    Well, I apparently did something wrong. I loaded in all the UPSXML files where they are supposed to go. I double checked their locations and everything looks correct. I went back to my admin/modules/shipping and all of the configuring for all of the shipping modules is gone. I have no idea what I coudl have done. I am wondering if anyone knows where to look to fix this problem?
    The first thing I would do is use a FTP to download the most recent myDEBUG-admin file from your /store/cache dir. This will tell you where the error is occuring...

Plugin Contributions

I have an issue with my UPSXML returning a blank shipping page only with certain international zip codes. It happens when you either click "Estimate Shipping" or you proceed to the checkout_shipping page. For example when an Australian zip code of 2065 is used, I get a blank page, when I use a different AU zip code it displays fine. I have confirmed the zip code to be valid. This has come up before with other countries, but I have just discovered it was the UPSXML causing the error. I also enable USPS for certain international countries and the same zip codes display fine when I disable UPSXML for those countries. Is there an update to UPSXML I could download? The only one I see in addons and contributions is from 2006.

Thanks
    http://www.proskit.com

Plugin Contributions

The other day I had something come up with UPS XML ...

I forget the original code, but around line 261, I changed the code to be:
    Code:
                    if (isset($this->servicesTimeintransit[$type]) && isset($this->servicesTimeintransit[$type]["date"])) {
                        $eta_array = explode("-", $this->servicesTimeintransit[$type]["date"]);
                        $months = array (" ", "January", "February", "March", "April", "May", "June", "July", "August", "September", "October", "November", "December");
                        $eta_arrival_date = $months[(int)$eta_array[1]]." ".$eta_array[2].", ".$eta_array[0];
                        $_type .= ", ETA: ".$eta_arrival_date;
                    }
    Does that correct any issues for you?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Wow, that seems to have fixed it! At least with the known non-working zip code. Thanks for such a quick response.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the update that this worked for you ... good thing I tripped on that one the other day ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, Ajeh -- I had the same problem as atl2rva and your solution solved it!

Plugin Contributions

I have a test product that is 3.0 lb

When I check out the module seams to double the weight for shipping calculations.

United Parcel Service (1 pkg x 6.00 lbs total)

I changed the weight of the test product and the weight above went double. So if I put 4.0 then I get

United Parcel Service (1 pkg x 8.00 lbs total)

How do I fix this?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Check your Tare Rate settings in the Configuration ... Shipping/Packaging ... to see how much weight is being added to the order ...

To turn them off, set them to 0:0 ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Check your Tare Rate settings in the Configuration ... Shipping/Packaging ... to see how much weight is being added to the order ...

To turn them off, set them to 0:0 ...
    I checked the file that i am using for USPS and noticed the date on the top was;

* USPS Module for Zen Cart v1.3.x
    * RateV3 Updates to: January 4, 2010
    Which is the same in the 1.3.9 H files i downloaded, you said there is a 2011 version of USPS, where is that download ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast