Plugin Contributions

Default Paypal express- Changes billing address to shipping address

When I go to place an order with a shipping address different than the billing address paypal express is taking the shipping address as the CC address and asks me to add a credit card after login in.

I am running 1.3.9g
    TTP
    Image light box
    Amazon checkout (disabled mess that is!)
    Fedex shipping module (so far working good!)
    Custom CSS template
    Amazon inventory populate
    mailbeez
    captcha
    google analytics
    gallery image loader

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal express- Changes billing address to shipping address

Wow no one? Not even a peep.

Plugin Contributions

Contacted Paypal on there end.. Still no word. I too do not have CC access without login.

Plugin Contributions

I have replied to Dr Byte's nonsense answers to this problem, where he has been blaming the situation on PayPal's policy since 2004, and will not give an answer on how to fix it. Here is the link to all of the bulls$#t answers he has given.. i blasted him in a couple of replies, even included an email from PayPal in which they are saying that Zencart flopped it and told me Zen is doing it backwards.

I think what would happen is that if they entered the billing address during a transaction that has a different shipping address, they were coming up with an error during transactions in which customers had only one address, being the same for billing and shipping. When the instance was same for billing and shipping, the billing entry going to PayPal would be blank, and Dr. Byte probably could not figure out why, so he left it the same as it was... ###### backwards...

Here is the link to the pages I wrote in which he has not left a logical answer as how to fix it.. He keeps arguing that this is how it has to be according to PayPal.. http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...-Address-Issue

Anyway, I own advanced electronic (advancedelectronic dot net) and my zencart system does the same thing. Im so sick of wrong coding. It has cost me so much money to fix. I am grateful that I use an inventory company that offers some free fixes from time to time because this last fix would have cost me $800 from that software guy. They all think online vendors are worth millions I think... I wish...lol

Anyway, good luck in your venture to fix your cart, I have the same issue. If I get answers before you, I will gladly post them here. If you need help with SEO for Zen, I got mine working finally after 3 months of tearing my hair out. Zencart made it so version 1.3.9 had to be worked on by an expert to get any decent SEO out of it. They made the cart system hide the h1 tags from search engines, they scripted it so the categories were used as keywords, as well as subcategories, and you have to disable that, and then get rid of the "no follow, no index" command, as well build a robots.txt file because they completely removed anything that would allow the site to be listed online easily. My version was built by 12leaves, and it is a nice cart system, but, loaded with glitches, and not seo friendly at all. If you use the same vendors as half of the internet community, you get the same results, equalling a big whopping "non important site" in Google's eyes. This gives you terrible placement.

My only problem left to tackle is the flopped shipping and billing address issue that DR. Byte will not give out the real answer to, because I believe he does not know the answer.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Belangers View Post
    If you need help with SEO for Zen, I got mine working finally after 3 months of tearing my hair out. Zencart made it so version 1.3.9 had to be worked on by an expert to get any decent SEO out of it. They made the cart system hide the h1 tags from search engines, they scripted it so the categories were used as keywords, as well as subcategories, and you have to disable that, and then get rid of the "no follow, no index" command, as well build a robots.txt file because they completely removed anything that would allow the site to be listed online easily......
    I am waiting for answer for the shipping address issue to be solved too. Hopefully we can get this solve soon. Anyway, see that you have solution for SEO for ZEN. Can you help out on this please as I have been trying everything I can think of and those i could find on Google...still end up with a few pagesssss down the google search ranking. Only way I can think of is to pay for GoogleAds but that is too expensive for a business that makes a few pence for an order if there is an order that is.
    Thanks.