Plugin Contributions

Default More info link gone and add to cart gone

Zencart 1.3.9

I have messed some settings up and I have lost the more info links on all pages and my add to cart buttons are missing except on product detail pages that have attributes.

The way I had the cart working before was that there was a more info link on all product listing pages and the add to cart button would appear on the product detail pages (the more info link)

I added a new category where the products have attributes such as color. and these pages work fine when you go to the product detail pages by clicking the product image or title (since more info is gone)

Products without attributes do not show an add to cart button on the product detail page, which is where I had them before. I don't want add to cart on the products listing page for categories as everything I sell has quantity discounts, so the add to cart button needs to be on the product detail page.

Here is a detail page with attributes and it works fine except for the more info link to get you there from the category listing page.
    http://idsupply.co/index.php?main_pa...products_id=26

Now here is a product listing page and as you can see there no more info links on it either. I need people to click more info to get to the product detail page and see the quantity discounts. There are no add to cart buttons on the product detail pages either, they vanished probably due to something I did in admin settings.
    http://idsupply.co/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=21

I am a little frustrated over the lack of instructions in admin setting and how they interact with each other.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Fred McCaughey
    [email protected]
    www.idsupply.co

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: More info link gone and add to cart gone

I got the more info links back, now all I am missind are the add to cart buttons on the product detail pages. Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

I'm guessing, but I'd suspect you tried to move the Add to Cart Box and didn't do it properly.

Try replacing the tpl_product_info_display.php file in your custom template folder with a fresh, unedited copy.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much! It solved the problem. I've got many versions of that tpl as I've made several changes, just could not remember modifying it when my problems started. I just loaded the prior version and all problems went away.

Thanks again!
    Fred McCaughey