Hello,

I've been searching the forum and trying make a USPS shipping module clone. I need this because I need to limit the weight of USPS packages I will ship in the USA zone, while maintaining the USPS shipping as the only option for my international customers. I was afraid to use a pre-made module over the internet as the USPS module changed for the new year. I was trying to follow the instructions given at http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...ght=usps+clone and i'm fairly certain I followed the instructions exactly. I put both the module and it's revised language counterpart in the proper folders and I end up with a blank entry on my shipping modules page which will not install.

I simply made a duplicate of usps.php and changed the name to uspsusa.php for both the regular and language file.

After that I changed the line towards the top to

PHP Code:
class uspsusa extends base 
For both files I did a find and replace for _USPS_ and replaced it with _USPSUSA_

Again when I uploaded these files and put them in place, I just got a blank entry in my shipping modules list, which did not work. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong?

Thank you in advance.