Plugin Contributions

Default Whoops! Sorry, but you are not allowed to perform...

There is a thread for this posting but I am starting a new one because the previous one is years old and the code is not the same any more.

I am using zen cart v1.3.9h and after a customer adds items into the cart they hit the check out button. Since they do not have an account, they are asked to create one. After they do, they get the message:

Home :: Login Time Out

Whoops! Sorry, but you are not allowed to perform the action requested.
    You are still logged in to your account and may continue shopping. Please choose a destination from a menu.

Even tho there was an error, the new account is created but the customer will not be able to make the purchases until they empty the cart and start all over again. This also happens when the customer adds items into the cart and then they log out. When they log back in, they get the cart integrated with the new purchases and the same thing happens.

If the customer logs in first and adds items to the cart, everything goes smooth. The same thing happens if you are a new customer and you create a new account BEFORE adding things to the cart.

This is a new install with no upgrades ever made and no plug ins or add ons. I use a dedicated SSL from geotrust.

Can anyone help please?

PricklyPixel

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Whoops! Sorry, but you are not allowed to perform...

Check the similar threads at the bottom of this posting
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the help. I have been looking for those pages for a long time but my frustration kept me from it. It turns out I did have a special add on and I deactivated it. When I did, everything worked the way its supposed to. I contacted the vendor who sold it to me and I was given an upgraded version. It all works like its supposed to.

I have been working on this for days!!! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Kobra! Sometimes the answers are staring at you and the face and you can't see that.

Prickly Pixel....

Plugin Contributions

It turns out I did have a special add on
    That would have been good information that you should have added to your first post
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

I found this error with the paymate module after it completes a succesful payment. The fix was to enable 'use root path for cookie path' in configuration -> session.

It seems the URL paymate returns to did not trigger the rewrite rules created by cpanel.
    Last edited by Lartman; 30 Nov 2011 at 10:08 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Just to let you know the cause and fix for my issue....it was my fault...I installed the Gift Wrap mod for version 1.3.9 for a client who was on 1.3.8. It was all in the includes/modules/pages/header_php.php file. I uploaded the correct one and problem solved. Thanks to this forum to give me the clues to find it.