Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default strrpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in functions_categories.php

I just upgraded to 1.3.9h, my cache file suddenly filled up myDebug logs.
    What it says is
    [11-Feb-2011 05:29:24] PHP Warning: strrpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /EDITED/includes/functions/functions_categories.php on line 484
    Here are lines 477-514

Code:
    // Get all products_id in a Category and its SubCategories
    // use as:
    // $my_products_id_list = array();
    // $my_products_id_list = zen_get_categories_products_list($categories_id)
      function zen_get_categories_products_list($categories_id, $include_deactivated = false, $include_child = true, $parent_category = '0', $display_limit = '') {
        global $db;
        global $categories_products_id_list;
     484   $childCatID = str_replace('_', '', substr($categories_id, strrpos($categories_id, '_')));

$current_cPath = ($parent_category != '0' ? $parent_category . '_' : '') . $categories_id;

$sql = "select p.products_id
                from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c
                where p.products_id = p2c.products_id
                and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$childCatID . "'" .
                ($include_deactivated ? " and p.products_status = 1" : "") .
                $display_limit;

$products = $db->Execute($sql);
        while (!$products->EOF) {
          $categories_products_id_list[$products->fields['products_id']] = $current_cPath;
          $products->MoveNext();
        }

if ($include_child) {
          $sql = "select categories_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . "
                  where parent_id = '" . (int)$childCatID . "'";

$childs = $db->Execute($sql);
          if ($childs->RecordCount() > 0 ) {
            while (!$childs->EOF) {
              zen_get_categories_products_list($childs->fields['categories_id'], $include_deactivated, $include_child, $current_cPath, $display_limit);
              $childs->MoveNext();
            }
          }
        }
        return $categories_products_id_list;
      }
    Any idea why this error is occuring?

I upgraded from 1.3.8, by doing a new install with a new database, I then moved all my stuff into the new database, deleted my old files and moved the new files into their place and I kept the new data base. The only thing I've added afterwards is the Facebook open graph add on.

Side note, I just put my site in down for Maintenance and I'm not getting any error logs
    Dan
    Last edited by kashyyyk; 11 Feb 2011 at 06:58 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Function_Catagories.php myDebug errors

If you go to the Tools ... Developers Tool Kit ... and in the bottom input box enter:
    zen_get_categories_products_list

Select Catalog ... and click Search ...

What files do you see using this function and how are they calling it?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

strrpos($categories_id, '_') thinks it is getting a number when it wants a string. Normally, this works automatically, but if something has referenced $categories_id as a number just before the function is called, it could misfire.

Plugin Contributions

Doing the search I got the following response
    -
    / /includes/functions/functions_categories.php

Line #479 : // $my_products_id_list = zen_get_categories_products_list($categories_id)

Line #480 : function zen_get_categories_products_list($categories_id, $include_deactivated = false, $include_child = true, $parent_category = '0', $display_limit = '') {

Line #507 : zen_get_categories_products_list($childs->fields['categories_id'], $include_deactivated, $include_child, $current_cPath, $display_limit);

/ /includes/modules/featured_products.php

Line #31 : $productsInCategory = zen_get_categories_products_list( (($manufacturers_id > 0 && $_GET['filter_id'] > 0) ? zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : $cPath), false, true, 0, $display_limit);

/ /includes/modules/new_products.php

Line #30 : $productsInCategory = zen_get_categories_products_list( (($manufacturers_id > 0 && $_GET['filter_id'] > 0) ? zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : $cPath), false, true, 0, $display_limit);

/ /includes/modules/specials_index.php

Line #31 : $productsInCategory = zen_get_categories_products_list( (($manufacturers_id > 0 && $_GET['filter_id'] > 0) ? zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : $cPath), false, true, 0, $display_limit);

/home/www/phryz.com/includes/modules/upcoming_products.php

Line #33 : $productsInCategory = zen_get_categories_products_list( (($manufacturers_id > 0 && $_GET['filter_id'] > 0) ? zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : $cPath), false, true, 0, $display_limit);

Dan

Plugin Contributions

Well ... that is where you should see the calls to it ... I am not seeing the cause of this ...

The best thing to do would be to check the files on the server with a clean Zen Cart v1.3.9h with something like Beyond Compare from scootersoftware.com and see if you can see any damaged, missing or otherwised altered files that might be causing this ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I'll try that, would it be any of the pages listed from the search inquiry, or any page at all.

Dan

Plugin Contributions

Those are the pages using the function ... they might help you determine where the paramater values are incorrect for the function ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

I'm going to start comparing later tonight or tomorrow, and I'm looking for a hint on what to look for if possible.

I'm in maintance mode and it has generated no myDebug errors since I've been in that mode, I can move around my site and do searches and all and I get no myDebug errors, now when I ran that search query it generated 5 myDebug errors, I'm assuming once for each of the pages it returned.

I'm hoping that will help

Thanks
    Dan

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If the admin search is generating MORE error logs, then it's very likely that the DETAILS of those errors are different than the ones which were triggered by trying to draw the categories list on your storefront.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I just ran it again to see what the errors are and none generated, it must have been 5 I missed when clearing out the cache

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast