Plugin Contributions

Default Customers Order History Not Showing in My Account

Hey everyone!

I am a total Zen-Cart and ecommerce n00b, but medium fluent with PHP. I have the newest version of ZC, loaded last week, and have added the Stock with Attributes and the External Order Generator and the Secure Pay mods. I also have had troubles with the Auto Increment throwing an error at final checkout screen, and have run the db script to repair that, and it seems to work.

First of all - I totally am in love with ZC (getting pretty close to Zenning), and sad I hadn't ventured out into learning e-commerce earlier.

Now, and I have searched and googled and looked (and I am hoping I just missed something stupid and am wasting everyone's time), but I cannot find the solution to my problem.

I have placed two orders on my site (it isn't live yet - it's online, but not open for business/linked anywhere yet), and when I log in to My Account (as a customer), I show no order history at all.

I checked the debug scripts and there is nothing in them past 2/17, which I think is a little weird, as I have had those db errors since then, but maybe they wouldn't show on there. I am not a debugging pro, at all.

The site is at http://shop.v a p e g e e k.com, if that helps.

Anyone have any ideas?

(PS - thanks also to Linda and DrByte who have answered countless questions for me already, but didn't know it)

(PPS - I am heading out of town for my son's wedding tomorrow morning, so if I don't get back to you in a quick manner - please pardon me. I PROMISE I will be back soon to check for help).

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Customers Order History Not Showing in My Account

Do the orders show in the admin?

The auto-increment error you mention sounds like a primary cause of whatever problem you've got. And I wouldn't be surprised if it's caused by the External Order Generator addon which was built for a much older version and I don't think it's been maintained.

I'd recommend installing another clean site and testing checkout, and progressively re-adding your addons until it breaks. And then decide where to go from there.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I'll do that first. Thank you (again!) DrByte!

I had initially installed a payment module that said it required the EOG module, so in it went. Then out went the module, and the EOG remains...

Ill update when I get back from my trip and get geeky again. Have a great weekend!

Christina

Plugin Contributions

Oh, and yes, the orders show up fine in admin...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ccjones View Post
    Oh, and yes, the orders show up fine in admin...
    Then I'd say you've damaged things as a result of the addons. Cleaning up to whatever state it was in before those addons will be profitable.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.