Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EZ Pages customisation issue

define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/admin/');
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/');
    define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN', '/admin/');
    define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');
    define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES', HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'images/');
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_TEMPLATE', HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'includes/templates/');
    define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');
    define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');
    define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');
    define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');
    define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');
    define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/home/users/web/b378/ipg.qnecomputingcomau/admin/');
    define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/users/web/b378/ipg.qnecomputingcomau/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');
    define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'images/');
    define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/');
    define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_TEMPLATES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/templates/');
    define('DIR_FS_BACKUP', DIR_FS_ADMIN . 'backups/');
    define('DIR_FS_EMAIL_TEMPLATES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'email/');
    define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

define('DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE', '/home/users/web/b378/ipg.qnecomputingcomau/cache');

___

these are all the defines from my configure.php, i'm not quite sure on how to do about this from here on...

Plugin Contributions

adem,
    zen cart version 139h, for security reasons you have to change the admin folder name and then edit the two configure.php to match..
    Mark
    Hare Do

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by adem.i View Post
    hi gjh42, after changing all the files over in an attempt to finish the upgrade to 1.3.9h, i have no noticed i'm not able to access the admin of my zen cart. What could i have done wrong for this to happen?
    What does "not able to access" look like?
    Are you getting "page not found"?
    Are you getting "please rename your admin folder"?
    Are you getting a blank page? https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=82
    Are you getting a login screen but being told the password is wrong?
    etc

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

@haredo, I changed the admin folder name to 'ademcpanel' (i know i'll probably have to change it again later since i posted this in the forum), and made the following changes within configure.php

define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/ademcpanel/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN', '/ademcpanel/');

define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/home/users/web/b378/ipg.qnecomputingcomau/ademcpanel/')

____
    @DrByte,
    HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

A quick search of the Tutorials/FAQ section for "500 internal server error" brings up this article: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=63 ... which addresses many factors including the likely case of having certain files set to 777 permissions contrary to most hosting server security rules.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I just contacted my server and they forwarded me to the database error log page for my site..

"Your CGI error log is currently empty" :/

Plugin Contributions

Sorry the service representative gave me the wrong link. I found them..

The first 1/3 of the text (the only legible part);

121.218.8.144 - - [04/Mar/2011:00:03:33 -0500] "GET /admin HTTP/1.0" 301 490 "http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175657" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.14) Gecko/20110218 Firefox/3.6.14" 121.218.8.144 - - [04/Mar/2011:00:03:34 -0500] "GET /admin/ HTTP/1.0" 500 518 "http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175657" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.14) Gecko/20110218 Firefox/3.6.14" 121.218.8.144 - - [04/Mar/2011:00:03:38 -0500] "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1" 404 1008 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.14) Gecko/20110218 Firefox/3.6.14" 121.218.8.144 - - [04/Mar/2011:00:03:47 -0500] "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1" 404 1008 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.14) Gecko/20110218 Firefox/3.6.14"

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

So, the first two lines of that are relevant, and reveal that someone is clicking a link from this thread to access your admin which points to "/admin", and your server is 301 redirecting that to "/admin/" where it encounters the 500 error.
    Unfortunately the logs they're sharing with you are not showing the details of the error itself. It only shows that it's occurring.

As I said previously, most likely you've got files set with too high permissions and the server is denying access because of that.

Plugin Contributions

I just went into my file manager, permission was set to 755.

[SCR]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/2408/uploadtoimageshack.jpg[/SCR]

I tried enabling all permissions and receive the following error

___
    The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
    The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log.
    ___

So then i reset them back to 755 and was receiving the same http 500 error.

Apart from the 'ademcpanel' file permissions, are there any more i need to change?
    Last edited by Kim; 5 Mar 2011 at 03:30 AM. Reason: uploaded wrong image

Plugin Contributions

I'm not sure if this is completely related, but i read somewhere that in versions 1.3.9x, a debuggers is located within the installation and all debug files are located in the 'cache' folder. The latest txt file has the following error

[04-Mar-2011 20:49:06] PHP Warning: require_once(includes/languages/english/header.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosweb/web037/b378/ipg.qnecomputingcomau/ademcpanel/includes/languages/english.php on line 649
    [04-Mar-2011 20:49:06] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.2.17/lib/php') in /hermes/bosweb/web037/b378/ipg.qnecomputingcomau/ademcpanel/includes/languages/english.php on line 649

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast