Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default 1146 Table 'ncb.ncb_customers' doesn't exist

Hello,

I see a lot of similar "1146" error posts, however I couldn't find one to answer my question. For an unknown reason, my create account/login page is formatted very strangely, and more importantly, comes back with:

"1146 Table 'ncb.ncb_customers' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select count(*) as total from ncb_customers where customers_email_address = '']"

This error notice is also on the main page in the admin, as well as it appears when you click submit under 'contact us'. I don't recall messing with any tables or doing anything that would cause this (the closest thing I was working on was the discount_coupon page). And furthermore I am such a novice that any fix is not easy for me.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated! I don't understand how this error came about!

naturalcupboard.com

Thanks for any help you can provide :)
    Last edited by thegolfguru; 28 Feb 2011 at 06:01 PM. Reason: listed wrong 1146 error code

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1146 Table Error, confused because I didn't edit any tables in phpmyadmin

Theg,
    did you install the newsletter-subscribe module
    Mark
    Hare Do

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1146 Table Error, confused because I didn't edit any tables in phpmyadmin

Not the Newsletter Subscribe, but I did install the Newsletter Discount one, I just deleted all the components of that one just in case and the error still comes up.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1146 Table Error, confused -Newsletter Discount

Also I'm not sure why the title of this post is now "...confused -Newsletter Discount" It was originally "...confused because I didn't edit any tables in phpmyadmin" or something like that, sorry!

Plugin Contributions

Default 1146 Table 'dbprefix.dbprefix_customers' doesn't exist

Hello, I'm not sure what I did to cause these errors, but basically I see a 1146 table doesn't exist error when I log in to the admin, and also it comes up on the website if a customer tries to create an account or contact us after clicking the submit button. I have restored all the backup files of the ones I was editing, at least all I could remember since I was looking at the create_account and contact_us.php pages and may have messed something up? I have no idea.

this is the error in the admin:
    1146 Table 'ncb.ncb_customers' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select count(*) as count from ncb_customers]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

and this is the error on the website when customers try to create an account or contact us:
    1146 Table 'ncb.ncb_customers' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select customers_email_format from ncb_customers where customers_email_address= '[email protected]']

I'm also confused because it references tables but I wasn't in phpmyadmin. In fact, I had never even created the hostname for this domain until today.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1146 Table 'dbprefix.dbprefix_customers' doesn't exist

'm also confused because it references tables but I wasn't in phpmyadmin
    Don't know what you mean by that???

Get into phpmyadmin and see what your tables are prefixed as

ncb_customers

or

ncb.ncb_customers

Thwn check your configure.php files and see what prefix is designated there
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

theg,
    Double check all the files you intergrates with the original zen cart files, Use win merge to check if you loaded a file from this mod on top of a core zen cart file.. If so place the original zen file back.. You will have to edit the database and clear out the files that the .sql file loaded if this was done... Or if you had a back up of the database before you uploaded the Newsletter Discount Mod..
    Mark
    Hare Do

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1146 Table 'dbprefix.dbprefix_customers' doesn't exist

@Kobra,
    You might look at his first post on this issue...
    Mark
    Hare Do

Plugin Contributions

Moderator's note - similar threads from OP have been merged together
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry for doing similar posts, I accidentally edited the subject of my 1st one and I didn't think i'd get an answer because of it.

My prefix in both configuration files is 'ncb_' and that is the same prefix in phpmyadmin. However there is not a table titled 'ncb_customers' and what I meant about being confused is I had never accessed phpmyadmin for this domain before today and I don't understand how I could have changed the name or location of any tables.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast