Thread: PayPal Issues

Plugin Contributions

Default PayPal Issues

Hi guys!

I just wanted to find out if anyone else here is having problems with PayPal where literally only a handful of orders aren't processed on your website.

No settings have been changed on our website and we've had PayPal as a payment option for about a year now. At the beginning we had some duplication errors with orders, but that was sorted out with settings. Since then, for about 6 or 7 months, we've had no problems at all. Then about 2 weeks ago some PayPal orders don't get created in ZenCart. It's about one out of every 10 orders.

It's driving me insane! One or two other people I know that also use PayPal as a payment method have recently started having this kind of issue as well.

Has anything changed with PayPal lately that could cause this?

Thanks so much guys!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal Issues

Triple check all your files for modified date and look in your admin for an unknown admin user

As you are using for a year plus, you are most likely not using the latest version and might have been hacked
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

I've had exactly the same problem... most orders come through fine, but about 1 in 10 fails in the last 2 weeks. Frustrating as I'm not quite sure where to look for the problem... my site has not changed...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

What version of Zen Cart? If you're not using the latest version (as of today v1.3.9h), why?
    Which PayPal module are you using? If you're not using Express Checkout, why?
    What do your PayPal debug logs show? http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61199 Zip them up and post a link where they can be downloaded for review.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.