Thread: wishlists 0.6

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: wishlists 0.6

Petley, what version of Zen Cart are you using?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by aprilmarie View Post
    Petley, what version of Zen Cart are you using?
    V1.5

James
    FMUK Consulting - Web Design & Development | Graphics | Marketing | Apps - http://www.FMUKConsulting.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by PetleyJ View Post
    [09-Mar-2012 01:05:15] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare un_dump() (previously declared in /home/naughtyn/public_html/includes/functions/extra_functions/un_general.php:5) in /home/naughtyn/public_html/includes/functions/extra_functions/wishlist_general.php on line 19
    James
    un_general.php is the file that was used in a older version.
    you need to follow the uninstall instructions from the readme quoted below:

Upgrading from previous versions of Wishlist

There is no upgrade path if you are using version 0.5 or older
    You will need to uninstall the older distribution before you can install version 0.6
    However: you will not loose the existing data about the wishlists which are stored in the database.
    After deinstalling/installing v0.6 all wishlist will be available again to your customers
    version 0.9 adds an extra column to the wishlist products table, this column will be empty for existing wishlists.

Uninstall instructions
    If you have installed wishlist version 0.5 or earlier you will need to remove the files listed below

remove files and folders in includes if they exist:
    includes\functions\extra_functions\un_general.php
    includes\functions\extra_functions\un_html_output.php
    includes\extra_datafiles\un_database_tables.php
    includes\extra_datafiles\un_wishlist_filenames.php
    includes\extra_cart_actions\un_wishlist.php
    includes\classes\un_productlist.class.php
    includes\classes\un_wishlist.class.php
    includes\languages\english\extra_definitions\un_defines.php <-- do this for each language folder if it exists but keep the files (they can be renamed/reused)
    includes\languages\english\... 6 files that start with un_wishlist <-- do this for each language folder if it exists but keep the files (they can be renamed/reused)
    includes\modules\sideboxes\un_wishlist.php
    includes\modules\pages\... 6 folders that start with un_wishlist - delete all 6 including their contents
    includes\templates\template_default\... 6 folders that start with un_wishlist - delete all 6 including their contents
    includes\templates\template_default\sideboxes\tpl_un_wishlist.php

you should check your <custom_template_folder> and check if the folders starting with un_wishlist are there, if so, remove.

remove files in admin if they exist:

<admin>\includes\functions\extra_functions\un_general.php
    <admin>\includes\boxes\extra_boxes\un_wishlist_extras_dhtml.php
    <admin>\includes\extra_datafiles\un_database_tables.php
    <admin>\includes\extra_datafiles\un_wishlist_filenames.php

<admin>\includes\classes\un_productlist.class.php
    <admin>\includes\classes\un_wishlist.class.php
    <admin>\includes\languages\un_wishlist.php
    <admin>\includes\languages\un_wishlists.php
    <admin>\includes\languages\extra_definitions\un_wishlist.php
    <admin>\un_wishlist.php
    <admin>\un_wishlists.php

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for taking the time to reply,

I will let you know how I get on.

James
    FMUK Consulting - Web Design & Development | Graphics | Marketing | Apps - http://www.FMUKConsulting.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

So I have uninstallled those files.

The next challenge I have is that when logged in, there is no button nor a wishlist side bar to add any products to.

I double checked I had installed all the files.

James

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by PetleyJ View Post
    The next challenge I have is that when logged in, there is no button nor a wishlist side bar to add any products to.
    James
    You can even check it works if you are logged into the site you can go to http://naughtynightsuk.co.uk/index.p..._page=wishlist
    and browse the page.
    If you're not logged in it will nicely prompt you to.

Perhaps you should now start reading the readme and learn all about how you could integrate buttons and/or links to the wishlist so it will work as you will want it to.

Plugin Contributions

Wishlists has not been upgraded to work on v.1.5.

You should only be installing mods that work on v.1.5, unless you know how to upgrade them to be compatible yourself. Installing the current wishlists mod on your 1.5 will not work. It runs on 1.3.9.

Plugin Contributions

i have installed a fresh copy of this to a new store, which was going smoothly, but i keep getting the below error: I have zen cart 1.3.9h and using latest mysql

PHP Code:
    SQL queryDocumentation

SELECT 
    (
    @
    t4 := configuration_group_id
    ) AS t4
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title 
    'Wish list';

MySQL saidDocumentation
    #1146 - Table 'name_zc1.configuration_group' doesn't exist 
    so i ran the uninstall and got the same thing Even after install i can still access the wishlist section under conguration and when i go to media 'wishlists' i get this error

PHP Code:
    1146 Table 'name_zc1.zen_un_products_to_wishlists' doesn't exist
    in:
    [SELECT w.id, w.customers_id, w.created, w.modified, w.name, w.comment, w.default_status, w.public_status, count(p.products_id) as items_count, c.customers_email_address, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname FROM zen_un_wishlists w LEFT JOIN zen_un_products_to_wishlists p2w ON w.id=p2w.un_wishlists_id LEFT JOIN zen_products p ON p2w.products_id=p.products_id LEFT JOIN zen_customers c ON w.customers_id=c.customers_id GROUP BY w.id ]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields. 
    i just dont know what to do i am at my wits end, i never used this on this new site so im not sure whats happening

Plugin Contributions

Did you install through admin panel or thru mysql?

If you have a prefix (like zen1_nameoftable) then you need to insert that into the installer.

I suggest you uninstall it again, then go to the server mysql database and see what the prefix of your tables are then add that to your installer sql like where it is in red below in your codes...all the places like that so your database will acknowledge the tables.

Then install the coding and see what happens. I use this myself and it should behave.

FROM configuration_group

Quote Originally Posted by sweetikins View Post
    i have installed a fresh copy of this to a new store, which was going smoothly, but i keep getting the below error: I have zen cart 1.3.9h and using latest mysql

PHP Code:
    SQL queryDocumentation

SELECT 
    (
    @
    t4 := configuration_group_id
    ) AS t4
     FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title 
    'Wish list';

MySQL saidDocumentation
    #1146 - Table 'name_zc1.configuration_group' doesn't exist 
    so i ran the uninstall and got the same thing Even after install i can still access the wishlist section under conguration and when i go to media 'wishlists' i get this error

PHP Code:
    1146 Table 'name_zc1.zen_un_products_to_wishlists' doesn't exist
    in:
    [SELECT w.id, w.customers_id, w.created, w.modified, w.name, w.comment, w.default_status, w.public_status, count(p.products_id) as items_count, c.customers_email_address, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname FROM zen_un_wishlists w LEFT JOIN zen_un_products_to_wishlists p2w ON w.id=p2w.un_wishlists_id LEFT JOIN zen_products p ON p2w.products_id=p.products_id LEFT JOIN zen_customers c ON w.customers_id=c.customers_id GROUP BY w.id ]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields. 
    i just dont know what to do i am at my wits end, i never used this on this new site so im not sure whats happening

Plugin Contributions

I tried to install via zen but it gave me errors, so i uninstalled and then tried via mysql and again didnt work.

When you say "If you have a prefix (like zen1_nameoftable) then you need to insert that into the installer." where do i place the prefix :)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Did you install through admin panel or thru mysql?

If you have a prefix (like zen1_nameoftable) then you need to insert that into the installer.

I suggest you uninstall it again, then go to the server mysql database and see what the prefix of your tables are then add that to your installer sql like where it is in red below in your codes...all the places like that so your database will acknowledge the tables.

Then install the coding and see what happens. I use this myself and it should behave.

FROM configuration_group

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast