Thread: wishlists 0.6

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Default Re: wishlists 0.6

I would like to have a wishlist module that also visitors can save a wishlist and not only my customers (with account).

The biggest webshop in the Netherlands is www.bol.com and there you also do not need a wishlist.

Is this possible? Or can it be added to the wishlist of the next version of this great module?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by manage-it View Post
    I would like to have a wishlist module that also visitors can save a wishlist and not only my customers (with account).

The biggest webshop in the Netherlands is www.bol.com and there you also do not need a wishlist.

Is this possible? Or can it be added to the wishlist of the next version of this great module?
    On my personal wishlist for this module:
    - add attributes
    - enable wishlist for guests

it is even listed in the readme as something i will want and probably will implement. But given the hours i loose in just removing known bugs...

but have to agree with you, would take the module to a higher level indeed. be careful what you wish for

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Do you know how can I make it so that the user is forced to login/create an account before adding items to the wishlist?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ekon79 View Post
    Hi,

Do you know how can I make it so that the user is forced to login/create an account before adding items to the wishlist?

Thanks!
    Hello,

It is impossible to create a wishlist without being logged in at this time

Plugin Contributions

Each product in my website has an attribute "size", how can I extract in the wishlist page the size that the user has chosen?

Plugin Contributions

This mod is in my opinion incomplete. The user should always be able to see the size or any other attribute that they chose in the main product page, in the wishlist, there shouldn't be a need for them to put in the "comments" that they want such and such size. Also, the "Add to Cart" button just takes you back to the main product page, again, wrong, clicking this button should place the product in the shopping cart and delete it from the wishlist. These are two very important action of any wishlist, as it stands, this mod is not really satisfying the requirements of a wishlist.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ekon79 View Post
    This mod is in my opinion incomplete. The user should always be able to see the size or any other attribute that they chose in the main product page, in the wishlist, there shouldn't be a need for them to put in the "comments" that they want such and such size. Also, the "Add to Cart" button just takes you back to the main product page, again, wrong, clicking this button should place the product in the shopping cart and delete it from the wishlist. These are two very important action of any wishlist, as it stands, this mod is not really satisfying the requirements of a wishlist.
    i agree, the points you raise are valid and are clearly stated in the readme, the reason you are redirected to the product page instead of the product gets added to the cart is because your product needs an attribute (like the size) before it can be added to the cart.

I want to rewrite the module so the products attribute gets written with the add to wishlist action so you can add the product from the wishlist with attributes to the cart instantly.

At this point this is not the case so in that sense i would have to agree the module is incomplete at this time.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nagelkruid View Post
    Hello,
    It is impossible to create a wishlist without being logged in at this time
    I stand corrected
    If you add the link to the product page and then use that link it is actually possible to add an item without being logged in.
    previously you were always redirected to the wishlist page which requires a login.

an easy edit to correct it:
    find includes/extra_cart_actions/wishlist_cart_actions.php
    around line 11 find this text:
    PHP Code:
    // Add item to wishlist

case 'un_add_wishlist'
    and change to:
    PHP Code:
    // Add item to wishlist

case 'un_add_wishlist':
                if (!
    $_SESSION['customer_id']) {

$_SESSION['navigation']->set_snapshot();

zen_redirect(zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN'''SSL'));
                } 

Plugin Contributions

you have asked for it, now it's here.
    attribute support.
    wishlist 0.9 should appear in downloads within a week.
    for those who can't wait:
    wishlist_09

let me know if you like it

Plugin Contributions

So is the correction in your previous post for not allowing an unlogged in person wishlist access added and will this new version "attribute support" mean that when they click to add to cart it will go to the shopping cart and not the product page?

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast