Thread: wishlists 0.6

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: wishlists 0.6

The Product added to WishList does not show the Price with the Attributes, correct?

And only 1 Product can be added to the WishList when there are Attributes so that you cannot add a Red Small and a Blue Large at the same cart in the WishList, correct?

It does not appear to like Text Attributes ... does this only work with Dropdowns and Radiobuttons?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    So is the correction in your previous post for not allowing an unlogged in person wishlist access added and will this new version "attribute support" mean that when they click to add to cart it will go to the shopping cart and not the product page?
    yes, you are correct on both, altough in my shop it will stay on the wishlist page and put the message added to cart in the top bar (and adds the product to the cart)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    The Product added to WishList does not show the Price with the Attributes, correct?

And only 1 Product can be added to the WishList when there are Attributes so that you cannot add a Red Small and a Blue Large at the same cart in the WishList, correct?

It does not appear to like Text Attributes ... does this only work with Dropdowns and Radiobuttons?
    Hello Linda,

Thanks for reminding me, i didn't add the added price for selected attributes, it needs to be on my todo for the next version.

second point is correct as well, no matter what product you choose, there can be only one on the wishlist at this time, that will change too, but for now only 1 product id is possible.

I didn't check on the text attributes as we don't use those in our store, thanks for the input on that, i will look at how it behaves when a text attribute is used.

cheers,
    Jeroen

Plugin Contributions

Checkboxes also do not work same issue as the TEXT ...

READONLY appear to be working right ...

NOTE: The WishList does not respect the Display Only attributes and will add them to the Wishlist ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Is it possible to change the location of the messageStack notification that comes up when you add a product to the cart?

Plugin Contributions

hello i am making a store for my client and we are using zen-cart 1.3.9h. i have installed wishlist 09. wishlist sidebox appeares when i am on a single product page (not right under or over product, just in sidebox on a left), and when i click on it to add that product to wishlist nothing happens. i can go to the user account to check what i have in my wishlist and its empty, 0 items in it. can you please direct me how to fix this? thanks.

Plugin Contributions

This mod is doing the exact same thing it was doing in .05, when I try to delete a product from a list that isn't the default it simply navigates to the default wishlist without deleting the item, what happened?

Plugin Contributions

I just installed version 9 in hopes it was going to solve some problems but I can't get it to work at all. If you click on add to wishlist button, it adds to the cart instead.

I forced the sidebox to show and on the product page used it to add to the wishlist which at least took me to the wishlist but didn't add anything to it.

I'll be glad to work with you to get this right - I originally took the oscommerce wishlist to zen years ago for a customer so I do have some experience working with this mod.

That same customer has upgraded their cart now and we need a good working solution as it is the primary reason for their site.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by novastar View Post
    This mod is doing the exact same thing it was doing in .05, when I try to delete a product from a list that isn't the default it simply navigates to the default wishlist without deleting the item, what happened?
    I didn't really look at multiple wishlists yet, so if the problem was there in 05, it is very well possible it is still unsolved. You may opt for just allowing for 1 wishlist which you can set via the admin for now.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    I just installed version 9 in hopes it was going to solve some problems but I can't get it to work at all. If you click on add to wishlist button, it adds to the cart instead.

I forced the sidebox to show and on the product page used it to add to the wishlist which at least took me to the wishlist but didn't add anything to it.

I'll be glad to work with you to get this right - I originally took the oscommerce wishlist to zen years ago for a customer so I do have some experience working with this mod.

That same customer has upgraded their cart now and we need a good working solution as it is the primary reason for their site.
    Hello Delia,
    In version 0.9 the suport for attributes is introduced.
    The only way i see this working is when you submit the cart_quantity form in the main product page just as if you would adding a product to the cart.
    The reason is, there is no other way (i tried a few things i see no way around it) to catch the array that holds the attributes when you want to add it to the wishlist.

So if you want to use the wishlist from 0.9 onwards, you will need to place the add to wishlist button within the form on the product page and you can no longer use the sidebox for adding products to the wishlist. All this is clearly stated in the readme, please correct me if i didn't put it in there?

As previously stated, not all attribute types are fully working as expected yet, if you are using checkboxes or text input, these are treansferred into the class and into the serialized string in the table, but they aren't yet shown on the wishlist itself when you look at the products.

This could be easily fixed, i have a running prototype that uses a database table similar to the cart_basket_history but to be honest, as this module didn't get the amount of interest i thought it would, i sort of lost my enthousiasm to further develop it.

Maybe if we join our strengths i could indeed set myself into picking it up again :)

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast