I would like to take an initial deposit payment (30%) of the total price at the time of order (automatically) and then take the remainder (70%) on delivery (manually).
Would the installment plan add on mod be suitable for this?
Would there be any problems and if so, is there any alternative solution.
PS. I'm using Zen 1.3.9 no mods apart from the image handler.
I take credit card payments through world pay only.