Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Carousel Sidebox - New, Featured & Specials: SUPPORT THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Ryk View Post
    @jagall - from the readme...

"Known Issue 1: if you are running other jquery modules (e.g. jqueryLightbox, Fual Slimbox etc) it may be necesssary to reposition the 2 lines of code in Installation #4 just after the <base> tag rather than before the </head> tag if you get errors in those modules. It may also be necessary to delete older versions of the jquery library."

Not knowing where any other instances of your jquery library may be, or how old they may be, I can't be of more help.

@lissa8723 - please see post#13

All other information about file location is in the readme file.
    Hi Ryk,

Just to let you know i did get this sorted and it was the fact that I had jquery library already installed (grasp it now better), just removed one version and have the carousel and 3slider running on the one version. thanks for help.

Plugin Contributions

I installed this add on but i could never quite get it to work fully. Right after I installed it and ever since my site is running crazy slow :/ I took out all the files for it but it is still running slow that the pages never want to load. Im worried that it is turning customers away because one minute they might have a page and the next it wil not load to keep looking or checkout. It happened right after I did the install. Would you know of a reason that would cause this?
    Is there a mysql code for uninstall?
    Thanks for any help, im sorry i could never get it running it looked really cool :/

Plugin Contributions

Hi, i added a border to the sidebox, but how do i remove the empty space between the box header and box content?

Plugin Contributions

Installed this mod. Dreamy easy to do, and working beautifully. One small problem, though. The product link text doesn't wrap like it does in a normal sidebox, so it hangs over the right border on some items. I tried text-align:left, but that doesn't really solve the problem and I don't like the way it looks that way.

You can view what I'm talking about at my sandbox:

http://www.oozix.com/store

I left one regular sidebox active for comparison. Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

@lissa8723 - see post #22; this is the most likely reason

@melirlbr - I need to see what area you're talking about but it will most likely require a bit more adjustment using the css

@RescoCCC - have asked our developers to have a look. Thanks for the nice comments!
    Development Manager @ JSWeb Ltd
    Over 15 years with Zencart

Plugin Contributions

Just wanted to report back that I fixed the word wrap issue. Was actually a pretty simple problem that took my old tired brain a bit to figure out. The text wasn't wrapping because my sideboxes are 150px and the width specified in the CSS file was 163px. Just changed the width in the CSS and all is well.

Thanks for a fabulous mod!

Plugin Contributions

I'm with you on the old tired brain!

Thanks for posting your solution - and thanks again for you comments about the mod.
    Development Manager @ JSWeb Ltd
    Over 15 years with Zencart

Plugin Contributions

Hi there,

Great addon - I Love it!!

I have the carousel working well after a bit of css hacking. My main issue was the fact that I have altered the background image of my sidebox and wanted to keep this styling within the carousel. This I have managed to do and it looks great!

However -

I have two distinct stylings for my left column and my right column and consequently two distinct carousel css stylings. Is there a way I can load a particular css stylesheet for the carousel on the left column and a seperate one for the right column? OR is there a better way to have seperately styled css for "carousel LEFT" and "carousel RIGHT" (At the moment I'm having to swap the carousel style sheet based on which column I want to use - This is obviously a headache!)

Hope that makes sense! (BTW I can't post a link to my site as I'm working locally at the moment.)

Plugin Contributions

Wow I've sorted it!!

I simply pre-fixed the relevant css style declarations with either #navColumnOneWrapper or #navColumnTwoWrapper so as to differentiate between columns.

I guess this is basic css but I'm still learning and sometimes forget my way around!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jagall View Post
    Hi Ryk,

Just to let you know i did get this sorted and it was the fact that I had jquery library already installed (grasp it now better), just removed one version and have the carousel and 3slider running on the one version. thanks for help.
    I get nothing. The sideboxes load as normal without any scrolling or buttons. I've tried the code in both places as recommended but still nothing. The only thing I havn't tried is deleting old jquery libraries because it is not stated where to find them.

I am still at a fairly fresh install without any other mods than this one so if someone could tell me where and how to replace old jquery library, i'd appreciate it.

http://www.contriveitnow.com/tbp/store

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast