Plugin Contributions

Default Error setting up prerequisites - store configure.php is not writeable

Hi.

I'm installing a web template based on ZC v1.3.9h version in Host Gator but can't finish the process because an php file is not writable. Originally I had two files with the same problem, but now is only one.

I was using FileZilla 3.4 version as FTP client to change the file attributes but didn't allow me to do it. You supposed to right click to access that function and make them all 777, but didn't cooperate.

Then I used HGator's control panel and was able to change but only one...the other fellow refused to be changed. See the link/attached file to the message I'm getting from the setup/inspection page.

I'm a novice with zc and all help will be appreciated. It's been 3 days already trying to solve the issue and nothing yet...HELP!!!

Using PC Windows Vista
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error setting up prerequisites - store configure.php is not writeable

Try 666 for the file with filezilla? 777 shouldn't be necessary.

Try to upload the particular file again and try to change permissions again.

Or if this also fails try and find out if you have something like DirectAdmin at your hoster to change file permissions.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error setting up prerequisites - store configure.php is not writeable

I am not sure why it wont change for you , but when you are ready to change them back use Cpanel instead of filezilla.