Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,096 of 1096
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 3 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by shohensee View Post
    I don't know how to upgrade my zen cart. If I upgrade it will things need to be reconfigured?
    Yes. Do the upgrade in a temporary separate copy of your site, so you can sort out any issues before you put it on your real site. Explained here: http://www.zen-cart.com/entry.php?3-...d-of-upgrading

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

i got a stupid question,when i update zencart from 1.3.9 to 1.5.5b,i forgot to uninstall imagine handler,the old file still there,but i could not delete them because the page will go blank,how do i remove it complete?

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to install this mod on my 1.5.5e store (the test version for now). I edited all the file names, uploaded all the files as instructed. I see the Image Handler3 under the Tools, and under the Configuration > Images, I also see all the new additional settings. Yet, if I go to Tools > Image Handler3, it says "No Image Handler information found." and when I click on Admin as instructed, nothing happens.

Now, I am wondering if it did install correctly or not. Since that mod works mostly "silently", how do I check?

Plugin Contributions

Carole, you should use ih4 not ih3. This version is obsolete. When installed correctly, you will see the bmz_cache folder being filled with new image files, as you browse your site.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaroleAs View Post
    I am trying to install this mod on my 1.5.5e store (the test version for now). I edited all the file names, uploaded all the files as instructed. I see the Image Handler3 under the Tools, and under the Configuration > Images, I also see all the new additional settings. Yet, if I go to Tools > Image Handler3, it says "No Image Handler information found." and when I click on Admin as instructed, nothing happens.

Now, I am wondering if it did install correctly or not. Since that mod works mostly "silently", how do I check?

Plugin Contributions

ImageHandler 4 can be found here

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    Carole, you should use ih4 not ih3. This version is obsolete. When installed correctly, you will see the bmz_cache folder being filled with new image files, as you browse your site.
    Ah! I searched for Image Handler, and since I didn't see the version 4 come up, I thought version 3 had a "latest version".
    Thanks!