Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Twenga Feed Export & Sales Tracking - Support

Quote Originally Posted by bonnit View Post
    Hello, i have re-installed using the zen cart version (twenga_feed_export__sales_tracking_1-0) and there is a small change, the html has been stripped out which is great,
    Very odd, as apart from some necessary changes to the readme files to meet ZenCart Module Submission requirements, the 2 filesets should be identical.
    however it is still mistaking some of the commas within my descriptions as being a column break for the csv file.

is there a work around for this so that it can ignore the commas just from the product description? i dont anticipate needing to ignore them from titles or anywhere else so it would just be that. i imagine this problem will arise with others given that it is quite standard punctuation?

any help, again, would be very much appreciated :)
    I've asked one of our developers to take a look at this and will get back to as soon as we can.
    Development Manager @ JSWeb Ltd
    Over 15 years with Zencart

Plugin Contributions

@bonnit

All the necessary code elements (zen_clean, stripslashes etc) are in place so we suspect that your problem is most likely the way in which you are trying to open the csv file in Excel.

Download the file, open Excel and then import the csv. That should be OK.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your reply, the problem is reflected on my listings on twenga too so i doubt it is the opening of the csv and more the generation of it as until i noticed the problem o my listingsi hadnt touched the generated file, its not the end of the world i have about 100 products which are affected by it but they all have the same bulk description, with the product name changing from product to product, the rest of the products are unaffected.

These products have a very detailed description with quite a few commas seperating key features in a row but as i said not a problem i can make the change once and copy it over the rest.

thanks for getting back to me

Plugin Contributions

It has come to my attention there needs to be an adjustment to the readme files for the module. At present, we instruct you to make the manual edit to tpl_checkout_success_default.php by placing the code snippet immediately before the line containing
    Code:
    <div class="centerColumn" id="checkoutSuccess">
    However, in certain circumstances (such as with FEC installed) there is an IF statement already in place before that line. Placing the code snippet in the briefed location means it falls within the IF statement so will not always be called.

Therefore, if you are having issues with your Twenga tracking performing erratically, then you need to ensure that following code snippet
    Code:
    <!-- bof display the twenga tracking -->  
    <?php  require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_twenga_tracking.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE,  $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_twenga_tracking.php');  ?>
    <!-- eof display the twenga tracking -->
    is placed at the very beginning of includes\templates\your_template\templates\tpl_checkout_success_default.php

A revised version of the module will be uploaded shortly.

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I seemed to get the script blocked in Google Chrome on the checkout page as the script is loaded from an insecure page.

Should the script be from https instead, although I can see Twenga don't say to do this on their tracking document.

Cheers,

Craig

Plugin Contributions

SITE is somewhere between 1.3.8a and 1.3.9h - working on an upgrade after being severly hacked (there are no 'gentle" hacks - )
    ISSUE
    http://www.Twenga.com placed a bot file in my root - core.5961 on August 16, 2011. I do not recall doing anything to "cause" this. The only thing I did was attempt an upgrade to 1.3.9h as well as create in a separate folder a test site for 1.5 beta (note I said in a separate folder).

QUESTION: Is ZENCART endorsing or including the twengabot? The file 'core.5961' exceeded 7 MB - which included a lot of code. Their website claims they are safe... what do you think?

Thank you,
    jund (John Underwood)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12