Plugin Contributions

Default EZ-Page is cutting off at bottom

I am having trouble with an EZ page that has less text in it than other pages have. I had pasted a small (14 rows x 6 col) excel table into this page before and it worked fine. Now I have added more text above it, and the excel data is pushed way out to the right when displayed, and some of it is cut off at the bottom.

Anyone know what is going on? Is there a length limit? Do I need to configure this page to accept more data?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EZ-Page is cutting off at bottom

For style/layout issues, we usually need to see the site live to answer correctly.

Plugin Contributions

Just a follow up on what I found to be the problem, as it might help others.

Apparently I had gotten a strange hidden character or something in the text I was adding in the EZpage editor. Since I had my text and small excel chart displaying just fine at one time, I decided to find out where the problem was. So I copied all the data to word, deleted everything in EZpages, then I began to copy and paste the info back in one paragraph at a time. I would save after adding each paragraph, then go to my site, refresh, and see what happens.

I had suspected that it was something that went haywire in my excel chart, but it turned out to just be in the text. Upon pasting in one particular paragraph, the pages text and right border jumped out to the right about half a screen beyond the regular border of the site. I never did find what the actual culprit was, but I could at least just delete this paragraph and recreate it.

That solved every thing. Hope this helps someone experiencing similar issues.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for taking the time to explain what happened and how it was fixed!!
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.