Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Blue Stripe Basic v1.0 Template for Zen Cart

If I happen to come across the code for the image size I will let you know where I found it. I like this template.... I just don't care for the product info display when combined with tabbed products pro. All a part of building a site your happy with I guess (if you can ever be happy with design and layout)...

Plugin Contributions

Thanks.

I know what you mean about a template/site one can be happy with. I've tested or looked at pretty much all free ones. And even a couple of commercial ones my sister bought for her sites which I maintain (she's only using one commercial template on a minor domain; other one didn't work out.)

My wife, sister and pretty much everyone in our biz thinks I'm due for a template intervention, and they may be right. But I think that the template/site look is almost 100%, from the customer's view point. Looks and navigation.

I'm presently re-testing on my main site the Estorenow template I looked at a long time ago. It has real potential, but also a few concerns.

I cannot resist putting this Blue Stripe template on my main domain (prommart) tonight to see what it looks like, if this lightening storm permits. A drop-down menu on a major domain would be a little new for me; and possibly risky?

sph
    www.prommart.com (Estorenow template as of posting this...good potential with nice touches)
    www.fashion-mart.biz (new domain I just brought live and building; the dramatic new S-e-x-y template in downloads area.)

Plugin Contributions

Tested this template on my main site last night and today. The product photo issue seems to have worked itself out, as I was able to make it bigger with no problems.

Discovered that the header3 banner is already set for a site-wide display just below the nav bar.

Only new issue: the paypal express checkout button does not float right under checkout button, although stylesheet code appears correct:

.forward, #shoppingCartDefault #PPECbutton {
    float: right;
    }

It is on the left, up against the left-side buttons. Not a deal breaker.

Not sure what domain I'll use this on, but it's very nice.

sph
    Last edited by SPH; 14 Sep 2011 at 07:25 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12