Plugin Contributions

Default Where can I download version 1.2.7

I am currently setting up Zen Cart using Netbanx and have downloaded the zip file and uploaded all the files into the “includes” folder as suggested; I even created the filenames.php file.

However the moment I uploaded all the files I lost access to Admin and the shop is no longer visible.

The Netbanx instructions do state that only versions 1.2.6 and 1.2.7 are fully compatible and that we may experience problems with newer versions. They were right.

I’m on version 1.3.8 and would like to re-install the shop with 1.2.7.

Luckily I have not uploaded any products etc so a fresh install and starting from scratch isn’t a problem.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers
    Richard

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Where can I download version 1.2.7

You really ought to be using the latest version of Zen Cart. Anything older than v1.3.9 has some serious well-known security problems.

As for your "blank screen" problem, use the tool mentioned here to find out the exact problem: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=82

You don't really want to use v1.2.7, but if you insist, it can be downloaded from SourceForge. Link at the bottom of this page.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks DrByte I appreciate the advice.

The site was working fine, I had access to admin and had modified a few templates and added a couple of products. I simply uploaded files supplied by Netbanx as follows:

includes/modules/pages/netbanx_checkout_process/header_php.php
    includes/modules/pages/netbanx_callback/header_php.php
    includes/modules/payment/netbanx.php
    includes/modules/netbanx_callback.php
    includes/modules/netbanx_checkout_process.php
    includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_netbanx_callback_default.php
    includes/languages/english/modules/payment/netbanx.php
    includes/languages/english/netbanx_callback.php

I also copied the checkout_process.php in includes/languages/english/ and renamed the copy netbanx_checkout_process.php.

And finally was advised to Add the following lines to the file includes/filenames.php

define('FILENAME_NETBANX_CALLBACK', 'netbanx_callback');
    define('FILENAME_NETBANX_CHECKOUT_PROCESS', 'netbanx_checkout_process');

The file wasn't there so I created it.

The error has occured since I did the above. I tried to simply deleetd all these files but get the same problem.

Maybe a frsh install with 1.3.9 and try again but upload one file at a time to see which one is causing the problem.

Cheers
    Richard

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If there was no /includes/filenames.php already there then your site would absolutely not work.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Like an idiot I've over written the original, makes sense why it's not working.

Just uploaded the original and the shop is back, thank you DrByte.
    Last edited by rsmith77; 15 Jul 2011 at 04:20 PM. Reason: ratehr then post another message

Plugin Contributions

Netbanx is a payment processor handling your customers' money and credit card info, and they want you to use the ancient and very insecure v1.2.7?? Sounds like a recipe for disaster and huge lawsuits...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Agreed. You absolutely should be upgrading to the very latest version. Always.