Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Urgent help - prices are not displayed

I use a test environment where clone my client's shop ( 1.3.8a ) . A simple procedure that works till yesterday when I reinstalled the test environment having PHP.5.3 .
    I applied the patch for php 5.3 and I have one problem : The prices of products are not displayed on main page or other pages .

thx

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Urgent help - prices are not displayed

Hi,

This might help you out http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140960

Regards
    Natty

Edit: - Sorry I just noticed that you patched. My bad. Sorry I can't be of assistance.

Plugin Contributions

Check the setting for admin>configuration>my store>store status

What is your Store Status
    0= Normal Store
    1= Showcase no prices
    2= Showcase with prices
    Mary Ellen
    I came; I saw; I Zenned
    Taking over the world... one website at a time
    Make sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear... or fingers to keyboard.

Holzheimer
    Fan Odyssey

Plugin Contributions

I've just checked : Status 0= Normal Store

What should I do .. please , some hints

Plugin Contributions

After some debug I discovered this errors on log

[06-Feb-2010 14:42:36] PHP Warning: round() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /balblabla/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 176
    [06-Feb-2010 14:42:36] PHP Warning: round() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /blabla/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 176
    [06-Feb-2010 14:42:36] PHP Warning: number_format() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /blabla/includes/classes/currencies.php on line 53

this is line 53 :

$format_string = $this->currencies[$currency_type]['symbol_left'] . number_format(zen_round($number * $rate, $this->currencies[$currency_type]['decimal_places']), $this->currencies[$currency_type]['decimal_places'], $this->currencies[$currency_type]['decimal_point'], $this->currencies[$currency_type]['thousands_point']) . $this->currencies[$currency_type]['symbol_right'];

and this is line 176

$number = round($number, $precision);

I put all my hopes on you guys

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

All those errors are pointing to the likelihood that you have custom code that's sending bad pricing data to the pricing calculation and currency formatting functions.
    So, either you have bad data in your database (could be caused by a bad product-import addon) or you have an addon that's not doing things properly.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I checked the prices in the database it seems ok .
    Where else should I start to look for ?

thx

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I don't know exactly. A brand new clean install doesn't exhibit the problem you're describing, so I guess it's best to identify *everything* that's different between your site and a brand new clean uncustomized site.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Obscure_Issues

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

After some hours of deep inside debug I think have somethig :

function display_price($products_price, $products_tax, $quantity = 1) {
    return $this->format(zen_add_tax($products_price, $products_tax) * $quantity);
    }

the result of the function zen_add_tax($products_price, $products_tax) is null . Where this function is defined ?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

zen_add_tax operates on the price and tax parameters you pass to it. What information are you passing?

Also, what currencies do you have defined? What have you set for decimal places on each of those currencies? and why?
    Is this problem isolated to just one currency? Which one? What's unique about that one compared to the others?

You've not answered the question about what addons you have installed etc.

Additionally, have you checked to be sure that *ALL* of your files transferred (FTP) properly without errors and that all of them are complete, and not partially damaged due to a communications timeout during transfer?
    And are you sure that all the database content was properly exported and then imported without errors on either end?
    Any of those things could result in corruption of the data being passed back and forth, and thus producing the obscure error you are reporting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast