Plugin Contributions

Default Is there an Easy way to limit additional Images PER PAGE?

Hi,

I use the document general product pages to show my image galleries and I need to limit the total number of additional images to 50 images per page or else the download is huge.

Obviously I see there is an admin area to control the additional images PER ROW. But I am looking for limiting additional images PER PAGE.

Any thoughts?

Nadia

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is there an Easy way to limit additional Images PER PAGE?

please post a link to the site so we can have a look for ourselves ...

Plugin Contributions

This should be a self explanitory issue without the link. I just need the PHP to limit the total additional images per page and provide "next" "previous" buttons to see the next 50 images.

Plugin Contributions

I think you need someone to code it in the php ... perhaps someone with programming skills can help you!

Plugin Contributions

This should be a self explanitory issue without the link.

Not necessarily. If you're using some purchased template that may have changed how those images are displayed, any attempt to advise without seeing the site would be pointless.

Even if you're using the Classic template, you're asking for custom coding. I'm not a programmer, but that coding may be trivial or it may be very complicated. It seems to me a good place to start would be to provide the information the Zenners who want to help ask for.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stevesh View Post
    This should be a self explanitory issue without the link.

Not necessarily. If you're using some purchased template that may have changed how those images are displayed, any attempt to advise without seeing the site would be pointless.

Even if you're using the Classic template, you're asking for custom coding. I'm not a programmer, but that coding may be trivial or it may be very complicated. It seems to me a good place to start would be to provide the information the Zenners who want to help ask for.
    I am a programmer and I happen to disagree. Why bother replying if you have nothing consructive to say about the code. Those that understand the issue will have no need to see a particular template file because this is a matter of an Sql query and adding snippets of php to admin and/ or theme / template files on a line by line basis. It woul be added to any tpl file just as easily.

I am looking for those that have already altered the admin or theme/template files. Also, there may be a module I am unaware of.

The reason I thought it would have already been tried is a because all I'm asking foor is a similar bit of code that exists on the category and product listing pages. They already use next/ previious code.

Similarity, the admin has number per row sql and php already written.

Plugin Contributions

My point was that some template designers do more than modify the styling of Zencart. In many cases, they re-program functions for one reason or another, which would mean no one here who hasn't purchased that template would have any way of knowing how things work now.

Have it your way. Hope you get the help you're looking for, though demonstating a lack of manners probably isn't the best way to go.

Plugin Contributions

Its very unlikley that a template has re-programed functions. Functions are an object orientated programing tool used by PHP core files. That is why I knew the folly in the request for inappropriate info.

The most templates do is css and perhaps add some jquery and maybe slight php mods to core files (not in the modules directory). I have never seen a template that came with a module and modules are the only thing that may, perhaps, change a function but even that is rare.

I can see why you have so many posts...are they all this useless?