Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default blank log in page for admin no log in for users

Hi, i'm using v1,3,9h. i updated and uploaded the meta_tags.php file and suddenly i cant log in to the admin area (the log in page is blank) and when i try to log in as a customer i cant enter my email and password but it gives me a blank page. i looked at the error log and said this

"[30-Jul-2011 04:21:35] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fonsi/public_html/estampillascr.com/includes/languages/english/pure_blue_free/meta_tags.php:1) in /home/fonsi/public_html/estampillascr.com/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78"

and when i go to the init_templates.php file to that line. it looks like this

another log says this

[30-Jul-2011 04:14:36] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fonsi/public_html/estampillascr.com/includes/languages/english/pure_blue_free/meta_tags.php:1) in /home/fonsi/public_html/estampillascr.com/zc_admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 28

and it looks like this

can somebody help me please?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: blank log in page for admin no log in for users

First, replace the file you edited with an unedited copy. That should get you back to normal.

It's most likely you made a mistake in editing some define in that file, or you edited it with something oher than a text editor. If you post the exact changes you were trying to make, we might spot something. Most commonly, Zenners try to ut text containing special characters (like apostrophes) in defines, and you can't do that without 'escaping' the character with a backslash:

'Alfonso\'s Place'

Also, please don't post the same question in multiple forums.