Plugin Contributions

Default 504 The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or applica

Hello, I hope I didn't miss this question somewhere in the forum, because I always look there first (usually with success!)

I have recently updated the items in my Featured Products sidebox, and now that I want to add some new ones, I keep getting a 504 gateway time-out that says "The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application".

I am able to add new products through the zen admin anywhere else as far as I can see, and I have no idea what the problem is, or what to do to fix it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Using 1.3.9h, website is www.cornerhardware.com.

Thanks!

EDIT: I just realized I probably put this in the wrong category...I'm sure it's not the end of the world though :)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Unable to add new items to 'Featured Products' 504 Gateway Time-out

That type of message is not one that you should see when adding featured items from the admin

What other add ons do you have installed??

You might search this forum for your host to see other issues they seem to have
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Unable to add new items to 'Featured Products' 504 Gateway Time-out

This was a test site I had switched to our live site about a month ago, unfortunately haven't gotten around to adding anything yet that I can think of, thx for the suggestion about the host I'll do that now.