We have a fresh install of 1.39h and about every few days the Zen Install page will appear and stop the store. The admin panel is not affected, just the store. The first to times I ended up re-installing, but the third time I searched and found an error in the code. The application.php file has a config section that is checking for the configure.php in two locations on the server, but the second location does not contain a config file. I placed a copy of the configure.php in the folder and it now works. The folder it looks fore is includes/local/configure.php

This is the bad code after * determine install status:

CODE BELOW IS FROM LINE 141 DOWN.

/**
* determine install status
*/
if (((!file_exists('includes/configure.php') && !file_exists('includes/local/configure.php')) || (DB_TYPE == '') || (!file_exists('includes/classes/db/' .DB_TYPE . '/query_factory.php')) || !file_exists('includes/autoload_func.php')) {
$problemString = 'includes/configure.php file empty or file not found, OR wrong DB_TYPE set, OR cannot find includes/autoload_func.php which suggests paths are wrong or files were not uploaded correctly';
require('includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_zc_install_suggested_default.php');
header('location: zc_install/index.php');
exit;
}