Apsona ShopAdmin not exporting URLs
Hi everyone. I've ran into an issue while preparing an upload for Google Base/Products/Froogle. I've managed to get our store online and populated with products, now it's time for upload to Google Base.
I have everything I need in my feed file except product URLs. I've been using Apsona ShopAdmin for import, export, and product updates, which has worked well until last week - at some point Apsona has stopped exporting URLs for products. The file exported from Apsona looks good except all URL fields are blank.
Zen Cart was installed and configured about 2 weeks ago and has been trouble free until this point. Only change that I am aware of was a new template/skin for our store.
Any ideas? I haven't been able to find additional info on a fix for this.
Zen Cart 1.3.9h
Apsona is v1.07.1-b1103152126
Only add-ons installed are Easy Populate 188.8.131.52.csv.2 and Google Merchant Center Feeder (installed as an alternative after Apsona started acting up).
By delia in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
Last Post: 7 Apr 2013, 06:06 AM
By dmpeterson in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
Last Post: 5 Aug 2011, 12:21 AM
By patchworkfibers in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
Last Post: 12 Feb 2011, 11:18 PM
By dutchy in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
Last Post: 15 Dec 2010, 03:22 PM
Content and Graphics Copyright (c) 2003 - 2013 Zen Ventures, LLC - all rights reserved
Zen Cart® is a Registered Trademark of Zen Ventures, LLC