Page 58 of 245 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

I'm having a strange problem. I'm running ZC 1.39H, installed everything, etc... BUT, what is strange is that if you click on a category that has products under it or sub categories, nothing shows up. I get a page for the category, but no products. I've searched high and low for an answer, even in the faq and docs. Couldn't find a solution. Even if I turn off SEO, it still has the problem. There was no prob before the install. I ran the diagnostics and such and it says everything is fine. Please help. I'm losing business. Ugh...
    Regards,

John

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

Thank you for your reply. one more question, Can ceon rewrite the url of zencart news? Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by sansan0831 View Post
    Thank you for your reply. one more question, Can ceon rewrite the url of zencart news? Thank you!
    Do you mean a third party news module? (Like News and Articles manager or something?).

If so, then no, mappings can't be added for those automatically.. but they can be added if you manually enter URI mappings in the database using software such as PHPMyAdmin.

You'd have to set the main_page and query_string_parameters fields (e.g. maing_page set to "news" and query_string_parameters set to "article=13" or something along those lines), as well as uri (/news/this-is-the-name-of-the-article), current_uri, language_id and date_added.

More info about adding custom URIs is in the configuration documentation, I'm afraid that's as much as I have to say about it here.

All the best...

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I have searched and searched and cant find a fix to allow CEON URI to work with wordpress intergrated into Zencart.

I'm not using the MOZ mod, but instructions from
    https://www.numinix.com/blog/2009/09...n-cart-1-3-8a/

I just cant get mydomain.com/blog to work unless I disable CEON. I have added wordpress and /blog as exceptions and added the suggestion to the htaccess but still no luck.

Any help is very appreciated.

Thanks guys

Plugin Contributions

ive just installed ceon uri mapping 4.0.8
    and ive got everything working as far as the url's go
    however as you can see in the included image right sidebox
    is now off to the right about 130 pixels.
    ive read thru the faq about template problems and the fix suggested however this was no help

the site is modified a bit (inc custom sidebox, header menu, better cattegories, twitter and facebook etc)

image link here shows missalignment:
    http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/...1Apr191737.jpg

Plugin Contributions

Default No longer receiving admin order notification emails.

I added module Ceon URI Mapping (SEO) to Zen-Cart 1.50

Hosted on Apache with GoDaddy Linux server.
    URI's are working.
    I ran check, and all was good.

Just one problem. I no longer get admin email notifications for orders. I still can get contact_us emails. Order confirmation emails are being sent to customers. If I turn off URI Mapping in admin config the problem still persists. I assume that when I added the URI module I made an error in a customized file edit somewhere when I couldn't simply transfer the whole file.

So, what file could I have edited that would only disable admin email notifications?

At this point I am just trying to narrow down what I need to look at.

I did edits manually in custom files...

admin/includes/english/product.php
    admin/includes/modules/update_product.php
    admin/includes/modules/prod_cat_header_code.php
    admin/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php
    admin/includes/modules/product/preview_info.php

Thanks for any help. Bruce J.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by bigsy85 View Post
    I just cant get mydomain.com/blog to work unless I disable CEON. I have added wordpress and /blog as exceptions and added the suggestion to the htaccess but still no luck.
    Are you using Ceon URI Mapping 4.0.8? it has NO known issues whatsoever, so any problems need to be fixed on the wordpress side, not Ceon URI Mapping.

All the best...

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by rudy386 View Post
    ive read thru the faq about template problems and the fix suggested however this was no help
    Sorry but that's not an issue I can help with. The FAQs do indeed have all the info you need, so if you can't fix things using that info you should pay a developer/template designer to do it for you.

All the best...

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: No longer receiving admin order notification emails.

Hi Bruce,

Quote Originally Posted by MadRiver View Post
    So, what file could I have edited that would only disable admin email notifications?
    I can help you narrow things down by telling you that you are looking in the wrong place. It's impossible for Ceon URI Mapping to have the effect you are describing, NONE of its files interact with e-mail.

So you must have been changing something else at the same time.

None of the core files you listed use notifications. None of the modified core files in Ceon URI Mapping do.

At least you know you didn't make a mistake in any of those files and can discount them as the source of your problem.

Sorry I don't have any more info than that.

Maybe check your e-mail settings?

At least enable E-mail Archiving so you can see that the e-mails are being sent. Maybe it's a simple spam filter issue.

Good luck sorting this! Obviously you can start a new thread if you're still having trouble, this isn't the right thread for it anymore.

All the best..

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Hi Connor,

Thanks for replying.

Yes i'm using the latest version, the problem is mydomain.com/blog/index.php works but not /blog, somehow the mod is still trying to rewrite this, wheras I'm just wanting to use a htaccess for this.

Thanks