Page 197 of 245 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2445
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

Quote Originally Posted by Doveman View Post
    Last Thursday 4/14 all of my uri's stopped working and started returning 404 errors. In full disclosure I have been rebuilding my categories an products and in the process emptied and recreated the uri_mappings (that was probably the wrong thing to do). I am not sure which version of ceon I am running. I believe it is 4x but I can't find where to check that. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this.

Thanks
    Are any rewritten uris working at this point? Ie. If you apply a new uri to an existing product, can you access it by the new uri?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Version information is provided in the modules/ceon uri mappings window.

Plugin Contributions

Do you have a backup of your ceon_uri_mappings table (database backup) of before you cleared it out?

Thing with this module is that the table doesn't really need to be cleared out and in fact shouldn't be so that anyone with a historical link to the product/content of the site can still access the most recent version of the product'S uri.

More than likely something changed in your htaccess for your site either by your doing or more than likely your host, but should never disregard the possibility of a non-permitted third party.

Plugin Contributions

So I do not have a backup of the mappings. My Ceon version # is 4.5.0 My ZenCart Version is 1.5.4 none of the uri's are found.

This is a very new site so I am not worried about users finding an old uri. I have about 1400 categories and well over 50k products so user friendly uri's would be really useful.

The code that we use to load these is custom written so I might have an issue there but it was working prior to last Thursday.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Doveman View Post
    So I do not have a backup of the mappings. My Ceon version # is 4.5.0 My ZenCart Version is 1.5.4 none of the uri's are found.

This is a very new site so I am not worried about users finding an old uri. I have about 1400 categories and well over 50k products so user friendly uri's would be really useful.

The code that we use to load these is custom written so I might have an issue there but it was working prior to last Thursday.
    So, you'll want to figure out what changed last Thursday (so that it can be restored) otherwise running the installation check ought to identify if something is missing. Has your php been upgraded? (in admin top right corner, version, please provide associated information.)

Plugin Contributions

Well, I found out that there was a patch applied to apache. I didn't find out all the details (they didn't keep notes) except they said it was an "apache 2.4.10 Debu2 patch to close one of the published security holes".

I do have a routine that runs from comand line to build feed files and it executes the following:
    $sql = "select * from ceon_uri_mappings where main_page = 'product_info' and associated_db_id = " . $products->fields['products_id'];
    $ceon_uri_mappings = $db->Execute($sql);

The script runs fine and produces all of the correct uris. They all look correct and if I look them up in the ceon_uri_mappings table the uri has the correct associated db id.

Not knowing how ceon actually works I am not sure what to do next. Any Suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

So your query is indescriminate about whether the uri is active or not, not sure if that is intentional. But it sounds as if the uri's are still in the database. What was the result of the installation check? What other plugins are installed? How is your ZC store code different from a vanilla install? What are the contents of your htaccess file for the store (be sure to obscure the admin directory's name). Does the file date for the htaccess at all correlate with the described event(s)?

Plugin Contributions

Problem SOLVED!
    I started going through the check list you sent and it turned out that when they made the patches to the system they also added (with out telling me) a condition to the .htaccess file.
    The condition was:

#Disable Trace Method
    #RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} ^TRACE

As soon as I commented out the RewriteCond everything started working.

Thank you so much for your assistance. I would never have found it without you.

Plugin Contributions

Welcome. :)

You may want to check with your host to see if that was something they need or was perhaps left behind in some form of testing. It could possibly be reincorporated (properly) but it's need for presence must be determined.

Plugin Contributions

I hope somone can help me as I have been trying to figure this out for hours and hours! Unfortunately I am no expert so I hope this makes sense. I've installed this module and generated the URL's for all of the category and product pages through the admin section, and that worked with no issues. I can also generate them for the EZ pages through admin. Now I am trying to generate new URL's for the permanent pages. I've tried to follow the instructions but cannot get it to work whatever I try in phpMyAdmin. The pages I want to change are the following:

/index.php?main_page=page_2 > /about
    /index.php?main_page=page_3
    /index.php?main_page=page_4
    /index.php?main_page=page_5
    /index.php?main_page=page_6
    /index.php?main_page=page_7
    /index.php?main_page=testimonials_manager_all_testimonials
    /index.php?main_page=shippinginfo
    /index.php?main_page=privacy
    /index.php?main_page=conditions
    /index.php?main_page=contact_us
    /index.php?main_page=site_map
    /index.php?main_page=gv_faq
    /index.php?main_page=unsubscribe

The problem is, I am not sure what to put in the main_page or associated_db_id? Please see attachment. Many Thanks

Name:  db.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  20.4 KB