Plugin Contributions

Default Ceon URI Module - Help Needed

Hi all,

I was wondering whether anyone can help me with the install of ceon uri module.

I have read the installation process, but am having problems following it, am not a very technical person and know these steps are pretty obvious to some, so please go easy on me.

Ok so I have done the first step which says this

"Copy all of the folders and files from the files/admin folder into the store's “admin” directory, whatever it is called."

And I have done the second step which is this

"Copy the includes folder from the files folder into the store's main directory"

Ok i get that the main directory is my store, but its this bit I dont understand.

"Warning: Be careful NOT to copy the files from the files/includes folder into the store's admin/includes directory, they go in the includes directory which is alongside, not inside the store's admin directory"

I have copied my includes folder over but havent got a clue where its gone.

The third step I have looked at and cant really make any sense of it I think am supposed to overwrite the files that are in my store with the modified files but I can not seem to find them any where.

I know I probably havent explainded this properly,but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ste

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Module - Help Needed

Suggest you contact CEON and hire him to install.

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.