Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CAPTCHA Anti-Robot Registration v1.4 for ZC v1.5 -- support thread

Hello,

I just installed 1.5.0 final and I think your add-on lacks the LOGIN page in the /includes/modules/pages directory (and of course also in the configuration table).
    But it has the TELL A FRIEND page which is not in the 1.5.0 final.

Hope this helps

regards

Plugin Contributions

Before I install this, is there not going to be any support?

Or are you on your own?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by coopco View Post
    answer is no.
    err... somehow, after I restored back the </form>, I got a proper login form. Otherwise, one of the sidebox will 'crash' in the login page. This is for ZC1.50. I believe the same for tpl_contact_us.php
    Well, tpl_tell_a_friend_default is no longer valid for latest ZC1.50

Plugin Contributions

At least the Configuration Table is okay.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snap.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	10369

For those can't find your CAPTCHA Validation Configuration, pls search via "Look-up in all files" at Developers Tool Kit.

My 1st few trial on the Contact Us is not working properly, as the submittion could bypass the CAPCTHA, number of alphabet is not checked. I was about to gave up.. but somehow I tried again the CAPCTHA at user register page, it works! that's at least nice outcome today. Well, Length of Validation Code - OK
    The (case insensitive) - NOT OK
    Below the snapshot with 5 alphabet CAPCTHA.. I'm happy with it.. Thanks Joseph Greely for the contribution.

Name:	snap_login.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	10370

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by songseng View Post

For those can't find your CAPTCHA Validation Configuration, pls search via "Look-up in all files" at Developers Tool Kit.

My 1st few trial on the Contact Us is not working properly, as the submittion could bypass the CAPCTHA, number of alphabet is not checked. I was about to gave up.. but somehow I tried again the CAPCTHA at user register page, it works! that's at least nice outcome today. Well, Length of Validation Code - OK
    Below the snapshot with 5 alphabet CAPCTHA.. I'm happy with it.. Thanks Joseph Greely for the contribution.

Sorry for a mistake, the (case insensitive) - OK. My 1st thought was the CAPCTHA would check the case sensitivity, but actually it won't.

Plugin Contributions

I am so close to having this set-up BUT the only problem occuring is that does not appear on the customer end. After you submit new customer information it remains on customer registeration page with a big red warning that an incorrect CAPTCHa has been used. But it was never used as it never appeared.

Any insight would be great!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by songseng View Post

For me it doesnt show any options in the backend, what do you meen look up in all files? can you please help me?

Plugin Contributions

IsaiChristian, I believe this is something related to SQL command, probably due to ZC1.50, but somehow Im not good in this SQL stuff.
    I just followed the readme instruction, even the SQL command as well. I know the risk is there..
    My search steps to call out the CAPTCHA Validaton:

Name:	steps.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	10506

Plugin Contributions

I have installed this mod as per instructions and it appears to be working on the website, the only issue I have is that in the admin panel under configuration -> Captcha Validation all there is are the headings Title Value & Action. What have I missed?

Plugin Contributions

I posted this in the ask a question thread and I think the problem is with the captcha.

I am having trouble getting the email to work on my 1.5 with Captch Anit-Robot installed from the template of contact us from captcha. My contact us works fine and ask a question worked before I added captcha. But ask a question will not send emails out. I have changed the references in the contact us captcha code in the following: module/pages/ask_a_question/header(1) and templates/my template/templates/tpl_ask_a_question(4). I have installed sql's for db(Added Config: Allow Guest to ask a question, ask email, ask name, ask a question validation). I can seel everthing but when I Send a message nothing happens. The message disappears but the name and email address stay on the screen. The validation code is replaced with a new set of letters. I am not sure where to go next. Any help would be appreciated.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to make ask a question work with captcha.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast