Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default how to remove Congratulations! You have successfully installed ...?

I don't know how to remove "Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart™ E-Commerce Solution." Please can anybody tell me about that?

Default Re: how to remove Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart™ E-C

Follow the instructions on this page:

https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=129
    Paul
    http://www.my-pet-shop.co.uk
    Remember that there is always someone worse off than you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: how to remove Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart™ E-C

Quote Originally Posted by Paul...the...first View Post
    Follow the instructions on this page:

I mean this is in joomla. I don't see "Template" Can you tell me where it is?

Plugin Contributions

Hello, I am in need of help, I just just downloaded the new version of zen cart and am a beginner.

I have checked forums and looked over various tutorials such as
    alot.
    I need to get rid of the "Congratulations " greeting and also the "Sales message goes here". I have gor rid of all of the other banners via the borders settings. I have accessed the main page pdp and put my own message there too but have these two left.

I have done a search in Tools-Developing tools Kit and then did a search for "Congratulations" and I FOund it!!!
    /home/presh643/public_html/includes/languages/english/index.php

Line #51 : define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart™ E-Commerce Solution.');

Line #55 : define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart™ E-Commerce Solution.');

and then
    home/presh643/public_html/includes/languages/english/classic/header.php

Line #21 : define('HEADER_SALES_TEXT', '<h1>Sales Message Goes Here</h1>');
    [/B][/B]

Ok what I do not understand is how do I edit it? DO I have to open another program to change the wording as I cant change it in the search section. ... Please I need help. I understand I just need to change the wording in the <> but how !!! Presh.

Plugin Contributions

Ok so I need to maybe get the text and paste it into notepad, change what I want and then upload it back to the server,..... Is that right ... If so HOW do I upload it ack to the server !! :) Sorry beginner...

Plugin Contributions

If so HOW do I upload it back to the server
    For uploading and downloading files, you need and FTP client - FileZilla is a good free one. ( I would suggest Googling for how to use and FTP client)
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.