We've been using zen-cart for over a year and have not experienced hardly any issues. It's been a blessing! Thank you!

I've been searching the forum but cannot find an answer specific to the problem we just came across since we've recently had our first international order that included a physical product and downloads:

What happened is an international order included a downloadable product besides a physical product, and the shipping rate reflected US rates instead of "Rest of the World" rates. The same day we received two other international orders with no downloads included and the "Rest of the World" rates worked fine.

It seems to me that when a downloaded product is included in the order, the zone is defaulting to the US zone regardless of where the order is place from and I cannot figure out why this is happening.

These downloadable products are not free and not the same as the physical ones.

Currently the store is using version 1.3.9c
There are two zone defined, one for the US and one for the "Rest of the World". The calculation is set to by "weight".

The country in particular we just experienced this error with, is an order from India.

Thanks for any input you have that could point me in the right direction.