Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Installation of Numinix Google Merchant v12.5 on Zen Cart 1.5

I include here the steps I have used to get v12.5 working on my 1.5 upgrade. I take no responsibility for you buggering up your LOCAL DEVELOPMENT SERVER while testing this.
    While this works for me, this does not imply the code is PCI-compliant (I doubt it), that’s for Numinix and the more knowledgeable folk to comment on.

[FONT=Calibri]1) [/FONT]DO NOT TEST THIS ON A PRODUCTION SERVER - as if you need to be told!
    [FONT=Calibri]2) [/FONT]The file admin/includes/boxes/extra_boxes/googlefroogle_tools_dhtml.php is obsolete and should be deleted or rename it to googlefroogle_tools_dhtml.hidephp until you are confident all is well.
    [FONT=Calibri]3) [/FONT]Open admin/includes/extra_datafiles/googlefroogle.php
    Add this line:
    define('BOX_CONFIGURATION_GOOGLEMERCHANTFEED', 'Google Merchant Center Feeder');//moved from _dhtml.php for 1.5
    [FONT=Calibri]4) [/FONT]Go into phpmyadmin and Backup the database
    [FONT=Calibri]5) [/FONT]Ensure you have carried out step 4)!
    [FONT=Calibri]6) [/FONT]The problems I had all stemmed from things not being uninstalled properly and then not installing completely which became a vicious circle.
    I recommend that you first use the uninstall_for_1_5.sql to try and remove all traces of the module:
    PHP Code:
    #Google Merchant Center FEEDER uninstall 1.12.5 for 1.5

# BOF remove old Google Merchant Feeder configurations
    SELECT (@googlemerchantcenterfeederid:=configuration_group_id)
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title
    ='Google Merchant Center Feeder Configuration';
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id=@googlemerchantcenterfeederid;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id=@googlemerchantcenterfeederid;
    DELETE FROM admin_pages WHERE page_key='configGoogleMerchantFeed';
    DELETE FROM admin_pages WHERE page_key='toolsGoogleMerchantFeed';

# EOF remove old Google Merchant Center Feeder Configuration 
    Then manually search for any references to google in phpmyadmin and check there are no entries left in the configuration or configuration group tables that are duplicated in the install_1_5.sql

[FONT=Calibri]7) [/FONT]Run the install in phpmyadmin->SQL (it gives errors if run from within the zen cart admin).

EDIT:I'll post the install file shortly, I posted a customised version here by mistake!

If you get errors about duplicate entries you did not clear out all the entries as described in 3). Note the name of the duplicates, run the uninstall again and check for this duplicate.

If all went well you should have the two menu options displaying as before.
    Last edited by torvista; 18 Jan 2012 at 06:07 PM. Reason: idiocy
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Default Installation of Numinix Google Merchant v12.5 on Zen Cart 1.5 Part 2

...continuing from my previous post, the install file:
    PHP Code:
    #Google Merchant Center FEEDER 1.12.5 for 1.5

ALTER TABLE products_options_values MODIFY products_options_values_name varchar(150);

# Insert new Google Merchant Center Feeder Configuration Group
    SELECT @sortorder:=max(sort_orderFROM configuration_group;
    INSERT INTO configuration_group (configuration_group_idconfiguration_group_titleconfiguration_group_descriptionsort_ordervisibleVALUES 
    (NULL'Google Merchant Center Feeder Configuration''Google Merchant Center Feeder Options',@sortorder+1'1');
    SET @googlemerchantcenterfeederid=last_insert_id();#get the number of the this new entry in the table
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = @googlemerchantcenterfeederid WHERE configuration_group_id = @googlemerchantcenterfeederid;#use this entry number as the sort order (for the same position in the menu list)

# Insert Google Merchant Center Feeder settings

SET @security_key SUBSTR(MD5(RAND()),1,10);

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_idconfiguration_titleconfiguration_keyconfiguration_valueconfiguration_descriptionconfiguration_group_idsort_orderdate_addeduse_functionset_functionVALUES
    (NULL'Debug''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_DEBUG''false''Turn on simple debug?', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid0NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'), 
    (
    NULL'Google Merchant Center FTP Username''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_USERNAME''ftp_username''Enter your Google Merchant Center FTP username', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid1NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Google Merchant Center FTP Password''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_PASSWORD''ftp_password''Enter your Google Merchant Center FTP password', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid2NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Google Merchant Center Server''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_SERVER''uploads.google.com''Enter froogle server<br />default: hedwig.google.com', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid3NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Google Merchant Center PASV''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_PASV''true''Turn PASV mode on or off for FTP upload?', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid4NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (
    NULL'Security Key''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_KEY', @security_key'Enter a random string of numbers and characters to ensure only the admin accesses the file', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid5NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Store Address''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_ADDRESS''http://www.domain.com''Enter your website address', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid6NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Store Description''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION''''Enter a short description of your store', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid7NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Output File Name''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_OUTPUT_FILENAME''domain''Set the name of your froogle output file', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid8NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Compress Feed File''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_COMPRESS''false''Compress Google Merchant Center file', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid9NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (
    NULL'Uploaded date''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_UPLOADED_DATE''''Date and time of the last upload', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid10NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Output Directory''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_DIRECTORY''feed/google/''Set the name of your froogle output directory', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid11NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Enable Advanced XML Sanitization''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_XML_SANITIZATION''false''If weird characters are causing your feed to not validate and you have already ensured your Zen Cart has been properly updated to use the UTF-8 charset, try enabling this option.  If this option is already enabled, try disabling it.', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid12NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),

(
    NULL'Max Execution Time''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_MAX_EXECUTION_TIME''300''Override your PHP configuration by entering a max execution time in seconds for the tool (leave blank to disable):', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid13NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Memory Limit''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_MEMORY_LIMIT''128M''Override your PHP configuration by entering a memory limit for the tool (i.e. 128M or leave blank to disable):', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid14NOW(), NULLNULL),

(
    NULL'Max products''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_MAX_PRODUCTS''0''Default = 0 for infinite # of products', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid20NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Starting Point''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_START_PRODUCTS''0''Start at which entry (not product_id)?<br />Default=0', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid21NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Included Categories''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_POS_CATEGORIES''''Enter category ids separated by commas <br>(i.e. 1,2,3)<br>Leave blank to allow all categories', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid22NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Excluded Categories''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_NEG_CATEGORIES''''Enter category ids separated by commas <br>(i.e. 1,2,3)<br>Leave blank to deactivate', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid23NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Included Manufacturers''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_POS_MANUFACTURERS''''Enter manufacturer ids separated by commas <br>(i.e. 1,2,3)<br>Leave blank to allow all categories', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid24NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Excluded Manufacturers''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_NEG_MANUFACTURERS''''Enter manufacturer ids separated by commas <br>(i.e. 1,2,3)<br>Leave blank to deactivate', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid25NOW(), NULLNULL),

(
    NULL'Expiration Date Base''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_EXPIRATION_BASE''now''Expiration Date Base:<ul><li>now - add Adjust to current date;</li><li>product - add Adjust to product date (max(date_added, last_modified, date_available))</li></ul>', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid30NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'now\', \'product\'),'),
    (
    NULL'Expiration Date Adjust''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_EXPIRATION_DAYS''29''Expiration Date Adjust in Days', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid31NOW(), NULLNULL),

(
    NULL'Show Default Currency''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_CURRENCY_DISPLAY''true''Display Currency', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid40NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (
    NULL'Default Currency''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_CURRENCY''USD''Select currency', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid41NOW(), NULL'google_cfg_pull_down_currencies('),
    (
    NULL'Show Offer ID''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_OFFER_ID''id''A unique alphanumeric identifier for the item - products_id code. ', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid42NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'id\', \'model\', \'UPC\', \'ISBN\', \'EAN\', \'false\'),'),
    (
    NULL'Shipping Options''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_SHIPPING''''The shipping options available for an item', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid46NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Default Condition''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_CONDITION''new''Choose your default condition', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid47NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'new\', \'used\', \'refurbished\'),'),
    (
    NULL'Condition''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_PRODUCT_CONDITION''false''If using Numinix Product Fields, include condition?', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid48NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (
    NULL'Default Product Type''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_DEFAULT_PRODUCT_TYPE''''Enter your product type if using default', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid49NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Product Type''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_PRODUCT_TYPE''top''Use top-level, bottom-level, full-path, or your default setting as product_type?', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid50NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'default\', \'top\', \'bottom\', \'full\'),'),
    (
    NULL'Show Feed Language''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_LANGUAGE_DISPLAY''false''Display Feed Language', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid51NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (
    NULL'Feed Language''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_LANGUAGE''1''Set your feed language (required):', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid53NOW(), NULL'google_cfg_pull_down_languages_list('),
    (
    NULL'Show Weight''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_WEIGHT''false''Include products weight?', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid53NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (
    NULL'Weight Units''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_UNITS''pounds''What unit of weight measure?<br />pounds OR kilograms', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid54NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'pounds\', \'kilograms\'),'),
    (
    NULL'UPC/ISBN/EAN''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_ASA_UPC''false''If using Numinix Product Fields, include UPC/ISBN/EAN?', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid55NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (
    NULL'Description 2''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_ASA_DESCRIPTION_2''false''If using Numinix Product Fields, append description 2 to description?', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid56NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (
    NULL'Use Meta Title''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_META_TITLE''false''Use meta title as the title if it exists (for products only)?', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid57NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (
    NULL'Enable Map Pricing''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_MAP_PRICING''false''Enable MAP Pricing (requires separate add-on)?', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid58NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'), 
    (
    NULL'Use cPath in url''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_USE_CPATH''false''Use cPath in product info url', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid59NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (
    NULL'Google Product Category Default''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_DEFAULT_PRODUCT_CATEGORY''''Enter a default Google product category from the <a href="http://www.google.com/support/merchants/bin/answer.py?answer=160081" target="_blank">Google Category Taxonomy</a> or leave blank (note: you can override this default setting by creating a Google Product Category attribute as per the documentation):', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid60NOW(), NULLNULL),

(
    NULL'Display Tax''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_TAX_DISPLAY''false''Display tax per product? (US only)', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid70NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (
    NULL'Tax Country''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_TAX_COUNTRY''US''The country an item is taxed in (2-letter ISO CODE)', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid71NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Tax Region''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_TAX_REGION''CA''The geographic region that a tax rate applies to, e.g., in the US, the two-letter state abbreviation, ZIP code, or ZIP code range using * wildcard (examples: CA, 946*)', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid72NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Tax Rate''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_TAX_RATE''5.00''Enter the percentage as a decimal number (without "%" symbol)', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid73NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Tax on Shipping''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_TAX_SHIPPING''n''Boolean value for whether you charge tax on shipping, y for yes or n for no - the default value is n', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid74NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'y\', \'n\'),'),

(
    NULL'Payments Accepted''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_PAYMENT_METHODS''Cash,Check,Visa,MasterCard,AmericanExpress,Discover,WireTransfer''What payment methods do you accept?', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid80NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Payment Notes''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_PAYMENT_NOTES''GoogleCheckout''Add payment notes (use this for showing you accept Google Checkout)', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid81NOW(), NULLNULL),

(
    NULL'Select Shipping Method''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_SHIPPING_METHOD''none''Select a shipping method from the drop-down list that is used in your store, or leave as none', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid90NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'zones table rate\', \'flat rate\', \'per item\', \'per weight unit\', \'table rate\', \'zones\', \'percategory\', \'free shipping\', \'free rules shipping\', \'none\'),'),
    (
    NULL'Table Zone ID''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_RATE_ZONE''''Enter the table rate ID if using a shipping method that uses table rates:', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid91NOW(), NULLNULL),  
    (
    NULL'Shipping Country''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_SHIPPING_COUNTRY''''Select the destination country for the shipping rates:', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid92NOW(), NULL'google_cfg_pull_down_country_list('),
    (
    NULL'Shipping Region''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_SHIPPING_REGION''''Enter the destination region within the selected country (state code, or zip with wildcard *):', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid93NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Shipping Service''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_SHIPPING_SERVICE''''Enter the shipping service type (i.e. Ground):', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid94NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Pickup''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_PICKUP''do not display''Local pickup available?', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid95NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\', \'do not display\'),'),

(
    NULL'Alternate Image URL''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_ALTERNATE_IMAGE_URL''''Add an alternate URL if your images are hosted offsite (i.e. http://www.domain.com/images/).  Your defined image will be appended to the end of this URL.', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid100NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    NULL'Image Handler''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_HANDLER''false''Resize images using image handler (separate module required)?', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid101NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),

(
    NULL'Magic SEO URLs''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_MAGIC_SEO_URLS''false''Output Magic SEO URLs (separate module required)?', @googlemerchantcenterfeederid999NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');

# Register the configuration page for Admin Access Control
    INSERT INTO admin_pages (page_key,language_key,main_page,page_params,menu_key,display_on_menu,sort_orderVALUES ('configGoogleMerchantFeed','BOX_CONFIGURATION_GOOGLEMERCHANTFEED','FILENAME_CONFIGURATION',CONCAT('gID=',@googlemerchantcenterfeederid),'configuration','Y',@googlemerchantcenterfeederid);

# Register the tools page for Admin Access Control
    INSERT INTO `admin_pages` (`page_key`, `language_key`, `main_page`, `page_params`, `menu_key`, `display_on_menu`, `sort_order`) VALUES
    ('toolsGoogleMerchantFeed''BOX_GOOGLEFROOGLE''FILENAME_GOOGLEFROOGLE''''tools''Y'31); 
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: The NEW Google Merchant Thread - Version 1.12.0

Steve,

It works perfectly! Thank you for going to the effort to do this.

Plugin Contributions

Default Installation of Numinix Google Merchant v12.5 on Zen Cart 1.5

It works perfectly!
    That's unusual for my contributions!
    It did take me an embarrassingly long time to get right but at least I now know how to get pre 1.5 add-ons integrated into the menus, and have finally realised what the @ means in sql: only took me 2.5 years to cotton on!

Thanks for the thanks.
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

It did take me an embarrassingly long time to get right
    If we had to rely on me, Zen Cart version 22.5 would be out, and they'd find my long dead skeletal remains slumped over the keyboard.

Plugin Contributions

PS: I would add a little bit to the instructions, though. Something like this:

Do the following if you've already attempted to install in Zen Cart 1.50.

And then this:

If you have not already attempted to install in Zen Cart 1.50, (so this will be a fresh install), upload the files from the mod, but do not install the SQL patch included with the mod. Then follow the instructions, omitting the uninstall process.

Plugin Contributions

Just a note of gratitude, Steve. It worked fine (after some effort). I found that copying and pasting the install file from here into the phpadmin query returned a null error. After two or three failed attempts, I copied it from here to my html/php editor and then saved it and copied it from there to phpadmin. The unwanted character was eliminated and it uploaded just fine.
    I have used the GoogleFroogle for multiple sites and it has always been a breeze in prior versions of Zen Cart. Version 1.5 presented a real challenge. You made it easy! Thanks for your work on this issue.

Plugin Contributions

Fantastic Job! Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

This absolutely NOT Possible for some of us that have unique categories, not to mention how such a long trail of subcategories will affect other Mods (i.e. Simple SEO) and the page URLs??

Any way around this?

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLeopard View Post
    This is the NEW thread for the latest version of Numinix Google Merchant Version: 1.12.0

1. If you have any prior version of GM installed you must un-install by using the sql un-install located in the file.
    2. Install the NEW sql patch.
    3. Upload all NEW files.
    4. Make sure the feed/goolge file is chmod at 755 or 777

Google Requirements:

1. Basic Product Information

A .id [id]- An identifier of the item
    B. title [title] - Title of the item
    C. description [description] - Description of the item
    D. google product category [google_product_category] - Google's category of the item
    E. product type [product_type] - Your category of the item
    F. link [link] - URL directly linking to your item's page on your website
    G. image link [image_link] - URL of an image of the item
    H. additional image link [additional_image_link] - Additional URLs of images of the item
    I. condition [condition] - Condition or state of the item

All of these conditions should be automatic if everything is set-up correctly with your Zen-Cart.

Troubleshooting:

D. google product category [google_product_category] - Google's category of the item

This is a must. You have to follow Google's cateogry tree. I had to change all of my categories to match theirs.
    How I did it (and it took me a full day to do it) is I made the required categories for my products and moved my items to the right categories. If anyone knows a better way, then please post it.

Here's their category tree:

catergory tree here

Example: If I sell shoes, then my categories would be the following:

Shoes - Main category

Sub categories:

Athletics Shoes

Boots

Flats

High Heel Shoes

Loafers & Moccasins

Outdoor Shoes

Sandals

Slippers

Trainers

2. Availability & Price

A. availability [availability] - Availability status of the item

1. Your Zen-Cart must have "show quantity stock set to 1.
    2. Your GM config must have Show Quantity (true) & Default Quantity (1)

B. price [price] - Price of the item
    C. sale price [sale_price] - Advertised sale price of the item
    D. sale price effective date [sale_price_effective_date] - Date range during which the item is on sale

3. Unique Product Identifiers

A. brand [brand] - Brand of the item
    B. gtin [gtin] - Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) of the item
    C. mpn [mpn] - Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) of the item

These are the most common problems. Please read first before posting.

For more information Product Feed Specification

click here

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kevinmc3 View Post
    This absolutely NOT Possible for some of us that have unique categories, not to mention how such a long trail of subcategories will affect other Mods (i.e. Simple SEO) and the page URLs??

Any way around this?
    I just found that Numinix has a paid version that allows for this: https://www.numinix.com/zen-cart-mod...-search-feeder

Right now Google is not penalizing anyone who has products in incorrect categories so your feed will be on google.

Torvista - thanks for the info on the 1.5 installation. I'll let Jeff know that you have come up with something he might be able to use. Also, thanks for all your efforts! I'm so glad you took the time to give it a try~
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast